last reply
101 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

*he's not the original singer, i just like his version*

So lets play a game the song title says it all BABE I LOVE YOU, lets put a twist in it. you say BABE I LOVE YOU and state the reason why. I'll start.

BABE I LOVE YOU because you are who you are.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Babe I love you because... when my heart skips a beat, its you that fills the silence of the spaces in between.
Lurker
0 likes
Babe I love you because ... you have a forgiving heart, a beautiful personality and you love me.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Babe, I love you because...I've an addictive personality and you're the most recent woman who successfully swallowed my entire cock, while bringing me off, to completion, using only your throat.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Babe, I love you because...I've an addictive personality and you're the most recent woman who successfully swallowed my entire cock, while bringing me off, to completion, using only your throat.

So good to see romance isn't dead
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Very Nice!

If that's all it takes, your gonna really love me.EJqyGrvcg3qofXqK
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by WellMadeMale

Very Nice!

If that's all it takes, your gonna really love me.mDcDnG1BRtKQjhh1

Lurker
0 likes
have you seen the movie? smile I don't wanna say I love you with a girl anymore. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Babe, I love you because ... you are really old & rich and you won't last much longer. thnak god!
Lurker
0 likes
Babe, I love you because... your the only one who can break my heart yet it still beats for you
Lurker
0 likes
Babe, I love you because no matter how many times I've over-exaggerate my life to you and haven't fulfilled my duties as your girl, you take me in and accept me to still be yours.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

Babe, I love you because ... you are really old & rich and you won't last much longer. thnak god!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Babe I love you because you never try to talk my price down- such a gentleman!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

oh dear hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Babe I love you because... you accept me for me and don't try to change me in anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Baby I love you.... You fill me up and breathe life into me. You make me laugh when i am sad, and smile for absolulely no reason You love me the way I am.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a complete and utter moron and can't help it...

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Babe I love you because......you smell like cucumbers.
Lurker
0 likes
Babe I love you because, when I wake up in the morning you are there, when I am sad you make me smile, and most of all babe I love you because you spoil me. As the song says "You are my sunshine."
Lurker
0 likes
i love you because you're always going to be there..and that makes me feel really good smile
Lurker
0 likes
Babe I love you -- because that's face it who else would have me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Babe I love you because......you smell like cucumbers.

=d>

You really like your cucumbers,,,,dont ya lucious!,,,LOL

Babe,, I love you because; you love cucumbers, no matter the size!
Lurker
0 likes
Babe, I Love you because....when shit hits the fan, you are there for me, and hold me up, when I can't deal with it on my own.

Babe, I Love you because, when I feel like no one in the world, would want to be someone, overly horny like myself, you have a way, of keeping up, with my sex drive smile

Babe, I Love you, because....ten, twenty, thirty, fifty, one, hundrard, years down the road, I can still see myself, deeply in Love with you. heart
Lurker
0 likes
Baby, I love you because you are strong,
because you are what I wanted.
because you are what I needed,
because you are you,
because you are the father of our sons.
because you are hard working.
because you are kind, most of the time
because you are good in bed,
because you are handsome,
because you are funny,
because you love the outdoors,
because you like to fish,
because you can be you with out me,
because you can be you with me,
because you can be mysterious,
because you can be inteligent,
you can be loving, and sensitive,
and I love you til the end of time.
that is why I lOVE YOU!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Babie I love you because~~~~~~~~~~~~?
Because,,,,,,,,
because!!!!!!!!!!
because; Eye do
Lurker
0 likes
babe i love you because you have the attitude.
Lurker
0 likes
Babe I love you because when you hold me tight I feel so safe in your arms. It feels like we are the only two around, and time has stopped. Babe please don't ever let me go.
Lurker
0 likes
Ilove you because your you
Lurker
0 likes
babe i love you because you appreciate me for who i am and what i do.