Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When is the best time of the day to have sex
Lurker
0 likes
Morning
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer right after work... you know i make decisions all day and when i get home i just don't want to make them anymore and want to put my body in someone elses hands for while... so for me i am like clock work 5 o'clock on the dot and I just can't stop.. .yeah that was lame lol
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer the morning, but when someone as beautiful as Tech Goddess is around, anytime is a good time.
0 likes
Morning is the best time for me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If I had to choose a preference, I'd say I'm a "night" girl, unless its a lazy Sunday morning (preferably with a thunderstorm outside)...
I don't like to be rushed...
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Daytime, nighttime, or sometime in-between is best.

Just MHO you understand.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Daytime, nighttime, or sometime in-between is best.

Just MHO you understand.

Rumple Foreskin

Couldn't have said it better myself Rumpty.
Lets don't forget about the early A.M hours too!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Anytime of day or night is good, but I have to say the best is at night. Maybe I spent all day thinking of you having your way with me, or maybe I spent all evening at work, pretending to want others, but all I wanted was you, whoever you are at the time. All that pent up thought comes rushing out at the end of the day, before I go to sleep and I reset for another day.
Lurker
0 likes
I love sex in the morning, my last time was one hell of a sexy Monday morning . Honey sigh's and dreams.
Lurker
0 likes
Anytime is good, I prefer mornings but spontaneous and unexpected is best.

Sorry I know it's ask the gals but just thought I would join in.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
My favorite time is on a lazy morning, especially if I have one of those morning erections that make me feel like a teenager. There's nothing quite as nice as sliding into my lady for a nice long session of lovemaking on those mornings. It's really nice when we have the time to fall asleep again...
Lurker
0 likes
The whole day
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Morning, afternoon, night.....but i love the morning the best.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now that I think about it, after hearing all these swell ideas,,
I aint sure no more
Now I gotta start all over an run many, many new experiments!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Quote by scooter
Now that I think about it, after hearing all these swell ideas,,
I aint sure no more
Now I gotta start all over an run many, many new experiments!

A researcher's work is never done, Prof. Konrage. Take two salt tabs and keep on, uh, trucking.

Oh, yeah, don't forget to check out solar eclipses.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
there are 24 hours in a day ... pick any 3 hour span ... that will work for me!

Van
(cheeky smile)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
there are 24 hours in a day ... pick any 3 hour span ... that will work for me!

Van
(cheeky smile)

Better hurry Van,,acording to my time zone, you only have 2 hours, an 4 minutes left.
can we watch!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In the morning. Early. Slow, unsexy, still half asleep fucking......mmmmm.....delicious!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
ill go for morning. good way of waking you up huh..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SwartCat
In the morning. Early. Slow, unsexy, still half asleep fucking......mmmmm.....delicious!!!!

Sign me up! I love it in the morning. Any time is good, but morning is best. Could there be a better way to start the day?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fritzies
ill go for morning. good way of waking you up huh..
I agree ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Waking your man up in the middle of the night and stirring him while he's still asleep that's pretty good time to have sex mmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it in the morning!!!!!!! i love when ur love one (in this case my girlfriend) gives me soft kisses on my neck, lips, belly. ext..... but i also love when out of nowhere i get really horny around lunch time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i also forgot... the best time to have sex is in the middle of the night around 3 am
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Glad to see you in the forums baby- we need your sexy ass in here more often! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Glad to see you in the forums baby- we need your sexy ass in here more often! lol
Yours to LadyX ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Mid afternoon is best for me, not sure why, but I love it. Your fully awake, and the sun is nice and warm (well during the summertime)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in the morning smile

any time is awesome, but theres just something about lazy sex when you've just woken up
Lurker
0 likes
First thing in the morning is wonderful and for my lover to grabb me at midday is just great and evening while most of America is watching the TV is tantalizing.

Ok you have got me, the time around the clock is all good. And you do not even need to be my lover just a skilled performer in the moment.