Prefer females with pierced or unpierced nipples? Men only answer please

last reply
121 replies
12.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Men do your prefer pierced or unpierced nipples in women? Yes or no and then comment it you desire. Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yesssssss!!!!! Pierced, please!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Manny

Men do your prefer pierced or unpierced nipples in women? Yes or no and then comment it you desire. Thank you.

I've close to $30k invested in dental work, if the piercings aren't metal...diamonds usually have some metal involved, otherwise - I'm cool with 'em.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I love toplay with a woman's breasts and give their nipples a lot of attention. Pierced nipples are an added attraction, especially if the lady wants them pulled and twisted.
Lurker
0 likes
Im not really a fan of girls with pierced nipples, although I won't discriminate against a girl for doing it, it just seems like such a lot of pain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HOnestly it does not mater to me if they do or dont have their nipples peirced. However, when they are peirced I seem to be a bit more gentle or careful when sucking or rubin their tits, for I am affraid I might pull the peircing and hurt her.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only been with one woman with pierced nipples. (And I was pretty drunk). I remember it being kind of cool though. I'm not really a boob guy so it wouldn't be a big deal for me.

Although...the fact that a woman has them pierced indicates that she's probably fairly sexually liberated which is a huge turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on what we are doing i would say. if she is a sub then it is very nice. if not then i can do with or without, dont really matter
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by singlefireman
Depends on what we are doing i would say. if she is a sub then it is very nice. if not then i can do with or without, dont really matter

Un-pierced. Oouch.

S
Lurker
0 likes
If Manny dosnt mind me asking this on his thread.

Do guys want both nipples pierced? I use to have one but only had the one nipple done.
Lurker
0 likes
Unpierced. Looks painful, and would be distracting.

Then again, I don't even know why it is done. Maybe someone will explain and change my mind?
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to say unpierced. I love the touch of skin on skin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been with women (2) with pierced nipples, I was a bit apprehensive at first (I didn’t want to pull too hard and hurt them) However it seemed the more I played and pulled the more they (and I) got turned on…
Algol
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Pierced nipples look very sexy and I love what the piercing says about the ladies confidence in her sexuality, but when I'm sucking them or feeling them on my skin, I very
much prefer them to be unpierced. This is not to say I won't use my mouth or whatever on a pierced nipple, it's just a preferance, not a rule.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Un-pierced

I have never been into that look. It's not a big turn off for me but I just prefer the natural look.
Lurker
0 likes
ew ew ew ew no no no unpierced only... ehhhh...
Lurker
0 likes
never encountered one with them, but if i did i wouldnt neglect her!
Lurker
0 likes
Never had the pleasure, don't think I'd have a problem if they were classy and not gaudy or too many.
Lurker
0 likes
No, the looks painfull to be done. Just looking at pierced nipples makes me a little uneasy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
unpierced and no tattoos
...(If she is) horny or drunk might reconsider.
Lurker
0 likes
DEFINITELY PIERCED. I THINK A WOMAN'S BREAST ALMOST LOOKS NAKED WITH OUT A BEAUTIFUL NIPPLE RING IN IT. I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF PIERCING MY FRIENDS BREASTS AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND VERY EROTIC. IF YOU HAVE YOUR BREASTS PIERCED REST ASSURED, IF I SAW THEM, IT WOULD TAKE AN ACT OF GOD TO STOP ME RAVASHING THEM.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I see pierced anything, it gives me concern as to why this person [M or F] mutilates their body for fashion. Beyond that is the caution that must be exercised around the piercings in order to avoid tugging or injury; especially true of nipples, penises and pussy lips.
Lurker
0 likes
The only thing that keeps My wife from having hers done is the fear her nipples would be hard all the time. Caution??????? A good nipple piercing is the stuff tit tugging dreams are made of.

-MV

Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing more of a turn off then seeing a beautiful breast and then see something piercing through a sweet nipple. Same for tongues, cheeks, and labia.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by top_spin
unpierced and no tattoos
...(If she is) horny or drunk might reconsider.

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
To be brutally honest; I haven't been with a woman with pierced nipples ...but I do normally go for the more natural approach ...so perhaps without - but my mind could be changed once I have experienced "with" - stranger things have happened
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Non pierced thank you very much...I prefer my nipples naturally, much the same way I prefer my breasts in general. I prefer the texture of a rubbery nipple over some steel rod any day. Sorry,I don't like the nose, lip, eyebrow, cheek, labia or any other place like that pierced either. A belly button I can handle, but I'd still prefer not. Maybe it's my age, LOL. And no on the full arm tattoos too...if I wanted to date a sailor I would have stayed in the Navy. That has got to be the ugliest idea that anybody ever had the idea to come up with.
Lurker
0 likes
I don, t like piercings...I could accept one on the navel, perhaps, but it irritates me when a woman is cute and has her face full of junk...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Unpierced please. I always think it would be terrible if they caught on something.

Also who was the person who looked at the nipple and said "You know what that needs? Apiece of metal through it". Just seems unecessary to me
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I was partying with a late 20 something woman, back when I was in my early 30's...so, some 17 years ago...she removed her top and both nipples were pierced.

She also wore a heavy linked chain of about 8 inches fastened to each nipple. Silver, if I remember right.

But I was sniffing a ton of cocaine so, my memory may be fogged a bit.

I don't remember that being a major turn-on or turn-off. But it was something I had never seen before nor since.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.