Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the weirdest thing that you have eaten?

last reply
84 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What are some rather odd things that you have eaten before?

Me most things pretty normal as far as food goes I guess one not so normal by most peoples standards Venison(deer) rather good actually lol. So let's hear it.
Lurker
0 likes
*edit has to be a food.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I've had snails, frog legs, oysters, ummm thats about it unless you count eating a little minno alive *it was a dare and i got paid 100 for doing it lol never again!*
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
As a kid, my grandfather used to boil Chicken Feet which we would sit around and nibble. 2 years ago, my Mother wanted to try it again. I nearly gaged! And that was just looking at them.
0 likes
There's not that much weird stuff you can eat as a vegetarian.

I remember my grandma offering me cow tongue sandwiches at one time. She tried to convince me it wasn't really meat. Even if I wasn't a vegetarian, there's no way I'd touch that!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Curried goat was probably the weirdest... I've also had calamari... But that's not that odd I don't think.
Lurker
0 likes
crocodile (tasted like chewy chicken)
springbok
kudu
ostrich meat
Lurker
0 likes

see that? It's called a "Balut/Balot(for us filipinos)" you will find it weird but its a delicacy from where i am. Back when i was a kid i never tried eating it but as i grew up a friend dared me to eat it, so i did and i kindda like it. (i think it's a undeveloped baby duck) and it goes good with beer!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fritzies

see that? It's called a "Balut/Balot(for us filipinos)" you will find it weird but its a delicacy from where i am. Back when i was a kid i never tried eating it but as i grew up a friend dared me to eat it, so i did and i kindda like it. (i think it's a undeveloped baby duck) and it goes good with beer!

duck foetus lol..you win hands down
Lurker
0 likes
I have eaten Shark & Kangaroo
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Kopi Luwak Coffee

In Indonesia its made of coffee beans that have been eaten/digested by small feral cat-like creatures. Then after the cats poop the coffee beans out, they are collected, dried, and roasted.

Something happens in the digestive system to make the beans extra-flavorful...

It costs something like $200 per pound!

My mother bought some to try and served it to me last year. For her, if its expensive then it must be good...lol
She told me what I was drinking after the fact... and actually it was pretty yummy, despite the weird harvesting methods.

Good to the last dropping!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some kind of little fish (minnows) pickled or something heads and all. It was interesting a bit crunchy...
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Kopi Luwak Coffee

In Indonesia its made of coffee beans that have been eaten/digested by small feral cat-like creatures. Then after the cats poop the coffee beans out, they are collected, dried, and roasted.

My mother bought some to try and served it to me last year. For her, if its expensive then it must be good...lol
She told me what I was drinking after the fact... and actually it was pretty yummy, despite the weird harvesting methods.

Yeah D_D, It was being sold here as 'Monkey Poo Coffee' but it cost about $ 500 for 100 grams ! Needless to say, at that price, I didn't feel the urge to indulge myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Tripe (hate it), escargot (snails, hate them), heart (interesting), brain, never again. Oh and eels, ick, they look too much like snakes to be enjoyable for me.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Ate dog once, thats as exotic as I had. Found out after I ate it. Meat was kind of tough, must have been an old dog.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Piquet
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Kopi Luwak Coffee

Yeah D_D, It was being sold here as 'Monkey Poo Coffee' but it cost about $ 500 for 100 grams ! Needless to say, at that price, I didn't feel the urge to indulge myself.

There is a tea I saw made once it was from the dung of some kind of a silk worm they make it in I think if I remeber Loas? round about that region and for me I don't care how much the shit(pun intended) as Piquet said I don't think I will ever indulge not a chance in hell you would have to pay me a great deal of money to drink that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fritzies

I LOVE BALUT! YUMMY! i don't think it's weird lol I could eat them even without beer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by intelutside
Quote by fritzies

I LOVE BALUT! YUMMY! i don't think it's weird lol

You can have my share I would have to pass on that one to
Lurker
0 likes

here is the chicken intestine(smal intestine) grilled. i'ts nice when dipped in vinegar with chopped onion and hot pepper.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Quote by fritzies

duck foetus lol..you win hands down

Haha you eat it, I'll treat you anything you wantsmile I want to try buffalo balls, heard it's yummy.
Lurker
0 likes
LMAO fritzies
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by intelutside
Quote by fritzies

umm yeah im with bike on this one i think
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
lol it's yummy guys, trust me...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sassycheergirl
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by intelutside
Quote by fritzies

umm yeah im with bike on this one i think

It's yummy!!!! I swear I dare you guys eat it and I'll treat you anything you want.
Lurker
0 likes
A friend and I hiked into the Grand Canyon on one of the expert trails. 12 miles latter we arrived at the spot near a waterfall where we planed to camp and found three sleeping bags laid out, you don't use a tent in the canyon in the summer unless you have a death wish due to extreme heat. I went over and had a look and noted what could only be describe as "girl gear". Were we happy. Richard and I started to and dance around. Three woman returned from an exploratory hike near sunset. They were spending a week trying to survive off the land part of some kind of college summer thing. They had been out hunter gathering. One of the rules was that they could take offerings of food from others or so they said.

MMMMM they had greens, some kind of root and a poor lizard. I say poor lizard because the lizard was on the menu. My meals for backpacking are brown rice based. So the lizard was cut up, the girls did the cutting and mixed in with my rice. It was dark when we ate. To this day no one knows who ate the lizard. Given it was chopped into small pieces most likely we all had a taste. In the morning we went our separate ways.
Lurker
0 likes
i have eaten porcupine, horse, elephant, black pudding normal run of the mill stuff compare to liquid duck
Lurker
0 likes
wow! nothing ive eaten even comes close! lmao!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
LMAO fritzies

seriously bike!! if you find one send them to me okay? ill go for it smile hahaha ill try anything except roaches, insects and HEIGHTS
Lurker
0 likes
Balut (Philippines)
Alligator (US)
Opossum (US)
Raccoon (US)
Rattlesnake (US)
Armadillo (US)
Turtle (US)
Octopus, live (in Korea) and fried (US)
Grubs (Various countries)
Ants (Various countries)

I feel like I'm leaving some out, but that's off the top of my head.