last reply
37 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
*Setting the scene*

You've had a long, hard day surfing the Lush forum, reading erotica, and/or responding to your never-ending fan mail.
Now you want to unwind, relax, and get a buzz on...
You slide up to the bar, lean over and order your favorite signature cocktail from the hottest bartender in town...
What bevvie do you order?!
And if the drink has an obscure name, please tell us what's in it as well!

Cheers!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfect Rob Roy with a twist: 2.5 oz Scotch, 1/2 teaspoon dry vermouth, 1/2 teaspoon sweet vermouth, rim the glass with a lemon peel. Serve in a martini glass, or over ice.
Lurker
0 likes
A Harvey Wallbanger! heehee fitting name right... Vodka, Galliano, and orange juice.
Lurker
0 likes
White Russian.... Kahlua, milk and cream... even had it served with whipped cream on the other day!

Of course they get quite sickly so I'll also go for a Cosmopolitan or a Key West Cooler... orange juice, cranberry juice, melon liqueor, shot of malibu, shot of vodka... and umm maybe some other things, yum!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love iced-cold dirty vodka martinis with blue-cheese stuffed olives.
I call them Dirty Pearls...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
White Russian.... Kahlua, milk and cream... even had it served with whipped cream on the other day!

YUMMY!!!!

Honey I fully agree with ya nothin like a white Russian though myself I honestly rarely drink but for me though not a cocktail I'm good with a good cup of coffee or tea works to.
Lurker
0 likes
A jug of long island Iced tea..make it two jugs lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex on the beach or a cosmopolitan smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
stinger on the rocks...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mojito or a Tequila Sunrise,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfect Manhattan - Blended whiskey, Sweet Vermouth, Dry Vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino cherry
or a
Kir - White wine, Creme de Cassis, Ice, Lemon peel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice glass of Sweet Bitch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'm a simple guy - I prefer my drinks simple. Whiskey or bourbon, and it should be old enough to vote, thanks. Couple of ice cubes and I'm a happy guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spice Rum and Coke makes my cock throb
Lurker
0 likes
What's a tasty drink to make with vodka and a few simple ingredients?
Lurker
0 likes
A Rusty Nail: Ice, 2 shots of Scotch with a half a shot of Drambuie "floated" on top ... do not mix.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

I go simple with Vodka, I enjoy it over cranberry juice and ice. Or substitute another of your favorite fruit juices for cranberry.
Lurker
0 likes
If they only have cheap scotch, I order it on the rocks.
If they have good scotch, I order it neat.
If they have no scotch, I order whisky or beer.

I stay away from drinks that require a blender (even if one sounds good) unless I'm in somebody's kitchen- it kills a bartender's flow.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WillinBK
If they only have cheap scotch, I order it on the rocks.
If they have good scotch, I order it neat.
If they have no scotch, I order whisky or beer.

I stay away from drinks that require a blender (even if one sounds good) unless I'm in somebody's kitchen- it kills a bartender's flow.

A man after my own heart! I love Scotch, I would've put that, but I was going with the Mixed theme ... even though you don't "mix" a Rusty Nail smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A 'Dry Southern' - tall glass of ice, two fingers of Southern Comfort, Tonic water and a twist of lime. Awesome!

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe not a cocktail?, but i love White Russians..or Pina Colada is also super nice!
Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
New Orleans Salty Dog
Ingredients:

* 5 oz Grapefruit juice
* 1 1/2 oz Vodka
* Coarse Salt

Mixing instructions:

Coat the rim of a highball glass with salt. Mix Vodka and Grapefruit juice in another glass with ice and pour into glass with salted rim.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
room temperature chardonnay, poured from the proper tumbler...upon my partner's body, and savored from the curves and creases of her flesh.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
room temperature chardonnay, poured from the proper tumbler...upon my partner's body, and savored from the curves and creases of her flesh.

Mmmm... I'll take one of those please!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bacardi's and coke (liquid), not shakin, or stirred
Home made Rhubarb wine
Cold ass bottle of Bud,, drippin wet
Coffee an Kahlua
Lurker
0 likes
Well, this one time I fucked this girl so..... oh, you meant a drink? damn.

I like mixing Mike's hard lemonade with Mountain dew. Very yummy
Lurker
0 likes
Terrapin Rye Pale Ale, it's not a mixed drink, but it's my favorite local beer.
Lurker
0 likes
Dirty martini. Very dirty. With vodka, not gin.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Dirty martini. Very dirty. With vodka, not gin.

That would be too salty for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex on the beach, Not sure of thee ingrediant's other than rum, I think. Most importantly tho; should be at least 2 of ya's, naked on a warm, sandy beach some wheres, while consuming.