In her mouth (31 votes) 24%
On her face (17 votes) 13%
On her tits (17 votes) 13%
On her ass (4 votes) 3%
On her stomach (5 votes) 4%
Other (11 votes) 9%
Lurker
0 likes
I asked this poll for the women, so I figured I'd do it for men too, to see the difference betwen the two.

When you are with a woman, where is your favorite place to cum?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd like to cum on her tits and lick it off..... Second vote would be in her mouth and then have her kiss me and share.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to cum on my stomach so there is no mess for her to clean up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by grumpybastard
I like to cum on my stomach so there is no mess for her to clean up.

But the mess is the fun part!
Lurker
0 likes
It really doesn't matter really. Moods and locations can dictate the when and where's too. I've always enjoyed
cumming on her tits. When she rubs the cum around her erect nipples in that's a huge turn on for me. But, cumming inside her and then having
her rub her pussy back and forth over my spent cock is really enjoyable for her...and me too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife likes me to cum on her clit and rub it all over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deeply inside her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cum in pussy then lick it all out again with her juices to another orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cum in pussy then lick it all out again with her juices to another orgasm
Lurker
0 likes
Love a woman with cum on her face...
0 likes
Pussy first and foremost, though cumming in her mouth is good, too. On her tits, esp. from a tit fuck, can be fun but it isn't my first choice.
0 likes
On her tits, I think that's the most sexiest place.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Based on how often i've done it there. I'd have to say Sydney.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on her tits, in her mouth or sometimes on her ass if she lets me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most of the time I just pull out and cum on her pussy so she can watch me shoot.
Cuming on her face and tits is also good and we both enjoy that a lot.
I also love cuming in her ass.

It'a all good, but there's just something about cuming on her face and in her mouth that is very intimate and erotic.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I enjoy cumming in her pussy the most, but I'll eagerly oblige her and cum anywhere she wants it. She enjoys getting it in the face.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to say my favourite place to cum is in the toilet cubicle at work nearest the hand drier so the noise of the hot air drowns out my moans!

Second place would be on my wife's shaved cunt (on not in)
Lurker
0 likes
of course pussy is the best place to cum.....but i was wandering in the statistics what is other?????.....where they gonna cum apart from said places??
Lurker
0 likes
Cumming in her ass is certainly my favourite. Filling her pussy would be nice if it wasn't for the pregnancy risk, and I also like to pull out and cum on her face, or all over her ass after pulling out in doggystyle.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I asked this poll for the women, so I figured I'd do it for men too, to see the difference betwen the two.

When you are with a woman, where is your favorite place to cum?

Anywhere she wants it. I do not have a specific preference.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the mood I'm in so I put 'Other'

I.E. All of the above.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Barcelona
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
inside her, its just so much more intense
Lurker
0 likes
My lover likes me cumming deep in her pussy, but she gives a wild blowjob and i like cumming in her mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a woman's mouth for sure. I like the face or ass too - very hot
Lurker
0 likes
Inside her...... mouth, pussy, asshole, whatever. If she likes being my slut, I'll cum on her face and cock slap her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my younger, active days; it was either the pussy or the butt. I felt cumming on the face or breasts was demeaning to women. Today, without any woman in my life, I am happy masturbating and cumming on pics of TraceyAmes. I would dearly love one of her massages too. I am sure my cock would rise again like the Phoenix.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the girls I've known loved to feel the warmth of my cum in that order.... their mouth/face then their pussy....and some in their ass just to feel that cum dripping out of it....they all say it's a real special feeling!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love gumin in her pussy giving her a good creampie then lickin it back out to turn her on more,