2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are you a good date?

Your score is: 75

What does your score mean?

You're certainly guided by good intentions when it comes to the dating scene, and usually try your best to treat your dates with respect. The key word here is usually - you occasionally slip up and use slightly sneaky tactics to get your way. You would consider fibbing to get out a date if something better comes up, or date someone to get to their friend. While you try to maintain a certain level of decency, you secretly believe that all is fair in love and war. So when you need to get in the trenches, you do. There's no harm in this attitude, as long as you always try to do the right thing and avoid trampling on other peoples' hearts. As you well know, what goes around comes around.

use slightly sneaky tactics to get your way

No, politely cutting off the date doesn't mean that. I don't know where they got that analysis from. I wouldn't consider fibbing.
Matriarch
0 likes
Your score: 85

Everyone's grandma would agree; you're a keeper. You're courteous, kind, and truly interested in your dates' feelings. When cruising the single's market, you put your best self forward and it probably pays off. You don't try to put on a big show and be someone you're not, and avoid the clichéd pick-up lines that never work. ("Your father must have been a thief - he stole diamonds and put them in your eyes" - come on!) You focus your energy on your date and give them a real shot at winning your heart, show genuine interest in the other person and hold back from bombarding them with stories of past loves gone horribly wrong. Your dates surely appreciate the level of respect you show - although, unfortunately, it doesn't guarantee a wildly successful love life. So if you've found the love of your life, congrats on a job well done. If not, hang in there. Someone will eventually see what a gem you are!

I'm quite sure I answered these honestly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honest answers?? LOL
It is soooo easy to tell the answers they want - first try...

Your score is: 100

Everyone's grandma would agree; you're a keeper. You're courteous, kind, and truly interested in your dates' feelings. When cruising the single's market, you put your best self forward and it probably pays off. You don't try to put on a big show and be someone you're not, and avoid the clichéd pick-up lines that never work. ("Your father must have been a thief - he stole diamonds and put them in your eyes" - come on!) You focus your energy on your date and give them a real shot at winning your heart, show genuine interest in the other person and hold back from bombarding them with stories of past loves gone horribly wrong. Your dates surely appreciate the level of respect you show - although, unfortunately, it doesn't guarantee a wildly successful love life. So if you've found the love of your life, congrats on a job well done. If not, hang in there. Someone will eventually see what a gem you are!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems for a 100, I'm no better off then an 85... LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Took the damn thing six times, finally got a twenty. Whew...tough test.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 80

Wow, that's pretty cool for someone who last dated 30 years ago! I think I fibbed on only one of them, about not having any sex schedule. If there was any chemistry, I would have jumped his bones on the first date! Of course, that is because I was a wild-child, a hippie-chick when I was dating.

[IMG]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/594/ccheartwbowdmstusj3.gif[/IMG]
Lurker
0 likes
I scored 100. No wonder my wife loves me. (well, no wonder she went on a second date with me, anyway) Either that or it could have been when I snickered when she sang "I'll pay attention to your love-sick tale" as though she had said "love-sick tail." Oh, yeah, we sang songs to each other on our first date - don't all young lovers (in their mid-50's)?
Lurker
0 likes
Darn, my pickup lines won't work on you, Lush?
Lurker
0 likes
I miss Shirl in here.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I miss Shirl in here.

Me 2. Where is sparkly shirl? Her posts never failed to cheer me up.
Lurker
0 likes
My gosh...only 60....I thought I'd be better than that....what a wiener!
Lurker
0 likes
I asked her to come in here again but she's always busy doing other things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 80

Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Lurker
0 likes
Boy, that test is lying.

Just kidding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 70

You're certainly guided by good intentions when it comes to the dating scene, and usually try your best to treat your dates with respect. They key word here is usually - you occasionally slip up and use slightly sneaky tactics to get your way. You would consider fibbing to get out a date if something better comes up, or date someone to get to their friend. While you try to maintain a certain level of decency, you secretly believe that all is fair in love and war. So when you need to get in the trenches, you do. There's no harm in this attitude, as long as you always try to do the right thing and avoid trampling on other peoples' hearts. As you well know, what goes around comes around.

That test is WRONG!!!! I am a terrific date!