Slim (33 votes) 32%
Athletic (some muscle definition) (33 votes) 32%
Curvy - Hourglass (61 votes) 59%
BBW (12 votes) 12%
BodyBuilder (0 votes) 0%
Girl Next Door - a couple extra pounds (31 votes) 30%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you had to choose a lady ONLY based on her body shape, what would you look for? I know that personality and other things often factor into who we choose, but if we were going strictly on the physical, what would you prefer?

Feel free to provide visual interpretations lol...
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it is *entirely* based on body shape, I have to admit I'm a big fan of hard-bodies - so went for the athletic option
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer shapely and firm.
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously out of touch, but I prefer the more rounded figure - not fat, I hasten to add but curvacious, and feminine. (does that make sense?) but regardless of ACTUAL body shape, the biggest turn-on (for me a least) is that the girl feels she has a ssexy body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu

Oooh! You better share!
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
damn im out then im chubby.....
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sassycheergirl

Does no one know what BBW stands for???

Big Beautiful Woman
Lurker
0 likes
It really doesn't matter, as long as the person inside is wonderful.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle
Quote by ali2teaseu

Oooh! You better share!

Enjoy!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

What he said.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

On a cosmic level you are right but being somewhat shallow ....

If I have to choose I choose athletic.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle
Quote by sassycheergirl

Big Beautiful Woman

The older I've gotten, the more I've come to appreciate the well-upholstered shape. Unless there are separate categories, hough BBW includes Chubettes, regular BBWs and Supersize.

Chubettes can buy their clothes at WalMart, but not at high-prices boutiques. BBWs are the women marketed to by Lane Bryant stores. Supersize women are too big to buy their clothes at retail Lane Bryant, although the catalog (which is actually a different company!) may be able to handle their needs.

April Flores is my idea of the perfect body - and she's a BBW of the middle group.

But an enthusiastic and skilled lover of any size is nice, and if they have something between their ears, it's wonderful.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle
Quote by sassycheergirl

Big Beautiful Woman

Slim - I'm used to having girls which are slim, I find them sexy (like Kim Yu-na's body)
BBW - they are lovely, love hugging them
curvy - yummy, sexy

that's it when it comes ONLY in physical appearance
Lurker
0 likes
Wooo! Curvy/hourglass FTW!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For just the body part of a partner I prefer athletic than either slim or curvy. Personally, I'm just not into BBW's for the most part or bodybuilders. Don't know how to put a picture on here to give an example or else I would.
Lurker
0 likes
This woman is Lynn Hilll one of the all time great rock climbers bar none. This is her in 2008, she was born in 1961, that makes her a cougar so to speak.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
There is a conversation in the 1990 sci-fi movie: Total Recall.

Schwarzenegger's character (Quaid) has been urged to be completely truthful when he is asked, by the Recall engineer, a series of questions designed to better fine tune his soon to be implanted vacation memory.

"Your sexual orientation?"

"Hetero."

"How do you like your women? Blonde, brunette, redhead?"

"Brunette."

"Slim, athletic, voluptuous?"

"Athletic."

"Demure, aggressive, sleazy?"

pause two beats...

"Be honest!"

"Sleazy...demure."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BBW I’ve been with a lot of girls all different shapes, sizes and colors; but there’s something about a full figured woman that drives me absolutely crazy… I love to explore every inch of their body I’m like a kid in a candy store yum yum..!

I know it’s a question for the guys… But FUCK it!
Lurker
0 likes
Curves rule for me...but I rarely will kick slender or athletic women out of bed, crackers or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Darn, that was harder than I thought to answer. I'm a leg man, so if the legs are great so is the body. Nevertheless, you asked us to pick one so I chose slim.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think first of all that there is beauty in all woman, and we all have different ideas of perfection. Personally I like petite women, and I'm a legs and ass man. I like someone who eats to live and not lives to eat, somewhat af an athletic build, well toned.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow hour glass is winning in the poll I'm surprised! I have a big time hour glass figure and I thought skinny was more popular.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Uhm, all of the above with BBW and bodybuilder ending up in the bottom.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess
BBW I’ve been with a lot of girls all different shapes, sizes and colors; but there’s something about a full figured woman that drives me absolutely crazy… I love to explore every inch of their body I’m like a kid in a candy store yum yum..!

Mara is a woman after my heart! lol
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by roccotool

What he said.

seconded. And yes I know that's not a word.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Maximillion
Quote by bikebum1975
Quote by roccotool

What he said.

seconded. And yes I know that's not a word.

it's also not an answer! Way to cop out, guys, lol. Why post to this at all, then? Afraid to offend Internet girlfriends?
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Quote by LushPrincess

Mara is a woman after my heart! lol

Mine too!!