Why Women Lack Interest In Sex?

last reply
69 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It keeps me wondering why a lot of women lack interest in sex. Some would try to keep away while others would just oblige to please. Can l get some comments of what is in their mind?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Specifically, are these women showing a lack of interest in having sex with you?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question pops up during mens talk most of the time and l had no answer to it at all.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
My dad always used to say- if in life you are surrounded by assholes then maybe the problem is you. So maybe you are not attractive sexually, you or your friends. Ever thought about that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks LadyX. Maybe you are right. Maybe its the men that the women find not sexually attracted to which leads to the lack of sexual interest.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think women lack interest in sex. In fact I have found that women often have stronger sex drives than men. The problem is that its less socially acceptable for women to act on their urges. Its often ignorant men and women labelling them as "sluts" that dissuades them from engaging in sexual activity. Or....it could just be that they don't find you attractive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks DamonX. Your may be right. It could also be due to the atmosphere. Maybe due to lack of romantic surrounding.
Lurker
0 likes
If a woman doesn't want to have sex with you it is because it is boring for her and she doesn't derive pleasure from it.

I can promise you if the sex is fun and exciting, she won't loose interest.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think there is much difference between men and women when it comes to having an interest in sex. From my personal stand point, sex is absolutely f#ckin amazing, but only with the right person. You ever hear the saying 'women need a reason to have sex, men just need a place'? Well that pretty much sums up the difference between men and women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Necho. I will surely bring this point up during the next talk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Black-velvet. You are absolutely right. All this while during the talk, l had the wrong impression that certain women had less desire for sex as most of them told me that their wives were not interested at all.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't speak for all women when I say this, but for me and most of the women I know, the build up to sex is much more exciting than the sex itself. So if I were to give you a word of advice, then it would be.... foreplay, foreplay and more foreplay. And if that doesn't work, then just ask her what pleases her, how she likes to be touched. Have fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
l absolutely agreed with you that foreplay is the most importatnt part in sex. Most of the guys l know are shy and doesn't initiate or made advances. They just let it play by itself and wait for the sign to move forward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its the atmosphere, the mood, the surrounding and the scent which brings the sensual feeling up.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with you JimL, I know I love to have some candles burnig. Not just for the scent, but it makes it more romantic and sensual. If you can't enjoy it, then why bother.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks JimL. Its the lead up that matters then. l will keep my friends posted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks hizlylsextoy. The romantic atmosphere counts alot.
Lurker
0 likes
Out side of any medical or psychological reason, other than anything psychological at a man creates in her mind there is no definitive answer. All women are different in one way or the other and, leaving out the two extreams a woman needs to be sexually fulfilled. Well try and look at it from our perspective, if you jumped it bed tonight all excited that you were going to have sex with your woman and, within 2-3 minutes she has cum, turns over and put her ass to you and goes to sleep, how would you feel and, how long would you put up with it till you started to think, this is boring and or fuck her she only thinks of herself and, go out and find some one that can make or let you cum. As men we can cum anytime but that’s not the same for a woman. a woman has to be aroused though foreplay and stimulated to full engorgement, the ultimate goal is just waiting to happen and if you can tease her at this point and build up the anticipation she may even cum as or before you enter her. So much for the marathon secessions, when after 15-20 minutes all your doing is desensitizing her , maybe this is what you`d call fucking and all a woman want is to made love to. Also bare in mind that there is woman that can not orgasm though penetration so you could bang away all night, if you can last that long and, you wouldn’t rise a hair on her head.
One other reason woman looses interest in sex is being left feeling isolated or on there own after sex and when they need you most, because all you want to do is roll over and go to sleep. Sex is like partaking in sport, you warm up before and warm down after and, there is no feeling on this earth of having a woman in your arms in a high emotional state after orgasm or more so after multiple orgasms. To me this is the most intimate you`ll ever be with a woman or her with you, and in my opionon woman carve intimacy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks jackinandjilin. Thats a good one which l will definetly bring in up during our talk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Remember to keep your eyes and senses alert so that you can be aware of which is the right or wrong button. Any likes or dislikes will somehow be expresed either by any motion, expression, sound or even muscles movement.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kenny8227
l absolutely agreed with you that foreplay is the most importatnt part in sex. Most of the guys l know are shy and doesn't initiate or made advances. They just let it play by itself and wait for the sign to move forward.

Thats probably the problem, women like a strong confident man who is willing to take charge and make the first move. If i was with a guy who sat and nervously waited and waited for me to make the move I'd get bored as well.

Also as the others have said, if sex becomes repetitivie, quick boob squeeze, quick rub then thrust thrust thrust and its over, of course shes going to get bored and so would you probably.

Foreplay is most important and the best part of a sex life so keep at it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A very big part of any relationship is communication. You need to pay attention to what happens when you touch her... a little sexy moan.. that's a spot.... a little wiggle, along with a soft moan... that's another. Don't be afraid to talk to her! Find out what she likes or dislikes... you can ask her where all of her erogenous zones are. Don't just jump her. Foreplay is so very important! Most women like lots of it, so take your time... make her WANT you. And, when you're thru, don't just get up and leave... Afterplay is just as important to them. Hold her and let her know you care. Above all, make damn sure she is satisfied! Never, ever... leave a woman wanting more. Even if you have to sacrefice your own orgasm to make her satisfied, do it! If she is totally satisfied, she'll make sure you are too... It takes women longer to cum than men for the most part.. so take your time...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iceman
A very big part of any relationship is communication. You need to pay attention to what happens when you touch her... a little sexy moan.. that's a spot.... a little wiggle, along with a soft moan... that's another. Don't be afraid to talk to her! Find out what she likes or dislikes... you can ask her where all of her erogenous zones are. Don't just jump her. Foreplay is so very important! Most women like lots of it, so take your time... make her WANT you. And, when you're thru, don't just get up and leave... Afterplay is just as important to them. Hold her and let her know you care. Above all, make damn sure she is satisfied! Never, ever... leave a woman wanting more. Even if you have to sacrefice your own orgasm to make her satisfied, do it! If she is totally satisfied, she'll make sure you are too... It takes women longer to cum than men for the most part.. so take your time...

Awwwwww if only every bloke thought like this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly I have known many woman that could really care less if they ever had sex and their poor men are lucky if they even feel they need to service them as their wifely duty some won't even do that. I really think a lot of it has to do with hormones and how women are raised in society basically being tought to be inhibited. I really feel sorry for them and especially their men it's a no win situation as many can never even begin to address it. Guess my problem is the opposite raging hormones! LOL Yes for all these situations communication is the key. The exact same thing can be said about men and ED problems so it all goes both ways. I really wish people would just consider sexual dysfunction as a medical problem and go talk to their docs!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
well lads if all fails watch the video to the end

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
My dad always used to say- if in life you are surrounded by assholes then maybe the problem is you. So maybe you are not attractive sexually, you or your friends. Ever thought about that?

yes and yes and my dad used to say "if you behave your self you can always go back where you`ve been"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks JimL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MMonroe, l do agree with you that varieties and foreplay is very important
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks iceman, l do agree that the priority should be given to the women in this aspect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Bunny12, thats what all my friends are talking about. I think you are right by saying its due to either the hormones or the upbringing.