Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best position for anal

last reply
72 replies
14.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Girls, what is your favorite position for anal?

55 votes remaining
Doggy Style (49 votes) 89%
Missionary (on your back) (14 votes) 25%
Cowgirl (9 votes) 16%
Reverse Cowgirl (2 votes) 4%
Pile Driver (4 votes) 7%
Spooning (17 votes) 31%
Standing (from behind) (3 votes) 5%
Other (If there are any other possible) (5 votes) 9%
Lurker
0 likes
For you women that enjoy or have tried anal, which position do you prefer? I'm going to post this on the guys forum as well to compare.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’ve done it many different ways – but the best and the less painful one has been spooning. The penetration is not as deep but it gets enough in there to really get me off without any of the uncomfortable pain.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, spooning seems to be the most comfortable for the girl especially if she's relatively new. I usually do it that way if its her first time.
Lurker
0 likes
Woof Woof, id guess, Ive personally never tried anal sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Someone else's ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Someone else's ass.

I totally agree my little ass is a one way street and that is out not in!!!!!!!
NO penetration here...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
All ways nice to see the ladies clear on whats what and setting the ground rules.
Lurker
0 likes
Done it many different positions and they can all be good in the moment and with the right partner.[/color]
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Defo riding. you get to set how deep it goes what direction it goes and if your partner is good enough and letting you do the work... you even get to set the pace.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doggy, personally. Or on my stomach. Least painful, and seems to be the deepest as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
COWGIRL
Its Rayn
Artistic Tart
0 likes
How did I know it would be you asking this question, Damon?

Doggie for anal. Always best for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Haha, it took you long enough to answer Ladyx??
Lurker
0 likes
I took me quite some time to come up with my final answer. At first glance I said Doggy, then standing, cowgirl, doggy. I'm sticking with doggy, but I think it has something to do with, who is the giver.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
definitely Doggie .... my partner then can play with my cunt and pull my tits as he enjoys me
Lurker
0 likes
doggy style for sure
Lurker
0 likes
wow, I am in the minority here. I do it doggy too but I like missionary best. He holds my ankles way back by my ears with just leaves my ass open and vulnerable. I have to trust him though as he controls everything. If I want to control it then cowgirl for sure...reverse works best.
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite three positions are: 1) Modified missionary, 2) standing up bent over a table/desk or any other waist high items(I wear heels a lot with this because of the height differences), and 3) same as everyone else, doggy style.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you ask me personally, I would prefer... Doggy... It gives the man the better view as he is controller at that position.

Had no adverse effects for me as of now.
Lurker
0 likes
i enjoy doggy style or being bent over something
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its been so long I almost couldn't remember which position I liked best but I vote for doggie at least to start with.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
for anal i enjoy three different positions: doggy, modified missionary with my legs pushed almost over me head and also i like being bent over a counter or table with the guy behold me
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried it in doggy, spooning and missionary. Enjoy them all but prefer missionary. That was he can suck my tits at the same time
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PartyGirlMolly
wow, I am in the minority here. I do it doggy too but I like missionary best. He holds my ankles way back by my ears with just leaves my ass open and vulnerable. I have to trust him though as he controls everything. If I want to control it then cowgirl for sure...reverse works best.

Molly you obviously are experienced in this subject. I agree completely! Missionary with your feet over you head is best and provides for the deepest penetration, my preferences.

But I would not turn down any of the other positions either.

Rumor that some woman don't like anal. Curious
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Missionary (BEST!!!)
2. Doggy (Close 2nd!)
3. Cowgirl
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy does it for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doggy, so he can really drive it in ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree with some of the girls here Doggy omg yes everytime
Lurker
0 likes
cowgirl! I like to look my man in the face when he is in my no no hole.