0 watchers
0 likes

Which name do you like better?

24 votes remaining
Vivienne Rose (30 votes) 125%
Sadie Grace (14 votes) 58%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ok so, some of you may know that im pregnant, and im due March 19th.
me and my fiancé, have pretty much gotten everything done except for the most important thing...the baby name!
we already know that the baby is a girl, and we've narrowed it down to two names, Vivienne Rose or Sadie Grace.
we can't choose between those two, so if you guys could help me out i would really appreciate it..thanks!

-Adriana
Lurker
0 likes
i love vivienne rose!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sadie Grace gets my vote.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Sadie Grace
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Sadie Grace is my favorite
Lurker
0 likes
Vivienne Rose
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ok ok now Im not being mean here so please refrain from throwing stuff at me. After all this is just my OPINION...
How about:

Vivienne Grace Rose?

I would leave Sadie out if it were me.....just because I have known so many people that name thier animals that.

Remember Adriana, you asked opinions....so once again please dont throw anything at me!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Ok ok now Im not being mean here so please refrain from throwing stuff at me. After all this is just my OPINION...
How about:

Vivienne Grace Rose?

I would leave Sadie out if it were me.....just because I have known so many people that name thier animals that.

Remember Adriana, you asked opinions....so once again please dont throw anything at me!

Ditto, Im with Pixie on this one, Sadie... nahh dont like it, but I love Vivienne Grace Rose, lovely
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i would go with vivienne grace rose, but her middle name is going to be my mothers name, and i dont want her to have three first names, or two first names AND two middle names, but thanks though..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Vivienne Rose

I'm liking that one more to
Matriarch
0 likes
Congratulations Adriana.

I like Vivienne Rose better out of the 2 - although everyone will call her Viv. Both are classic names.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Congratulations Adriana.

I like Vivienne Rose better out of the 2 - although everyone will call her Viv. Both are classic names.

I agree on the names. Congrats!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
I believe Sadie is a common nickname for, Sarah. Granted I'm old-fashioned, but I'd go with, Sarah Grace, and call her, Sadie.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i wouls choose Vivenne Rose , but i may be biast as you know i am part french from the convos we have had.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i vote Vivenne Rose. its a gorgeous name! With a nice ring to it!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Congrats Adri -

I was always partial to Zacharia or any variation thereof. And since I don't have children, I'd be honored if you chose Zachela or Zachrina.

Of course your daughter would probably wonder what you were thinking of. But it's the thought, which counts.

Good luck with the birth!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I like Vivienne Grace or Vivienne Rose.

Remember, people will shorten the name.
0 likes
I like Sadie Grace the most.

And congratulations!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations A and my vote is for: Sadie Grace.
It is sweet and a nice cute name and for short you can call here Gracie

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like Vivienne Rose
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG... I can't quite believe this conversation is happening on Lush... Sorry for being a spoilsport (I can't be the only person surely?)
Lurker
0 likes
i'd go for Sadie Grace
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zadi
OMG... I can't quite believe this conversation is happening on Lush... Sorry for being a spoilsport (I can't be the only person surely?)

Its not like we are naming her daughter. We're just giving our opinion on which name we like more.
Lurker
0 likes
Every time I hear Sadie I think of The Beatles. Plus my best friend in school had a beagle named Sadie.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
vivienne will be VIVS and SADIE will become SAD once she reaches school and colleges so, a DIGITAL UNCLE i will defenitely go with VIVS its cute......

and hey ADRI i would also like to know the meaning of VIVIENNE
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations and best of luck with the end of term and birth!

Vivienne Rose is lovely, I voted for that. I have a niece who is named Sarah Grace, so Sadie Grace doesn't really appeal to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zadi

Pretty much, you're the only one. Besides, this is the lounge, and besides-besides,yes this is Lush but how do you think that baby was conceived?

Besides-besides-besides, at least she's not trying to line us up as baby-sitters for the little one. Cyber aunts and uncles are notoriously unreliable for baby-sitting duties, which is why I suspect those roles -- cyber aunt and uncle -- are easy to take on here. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They are both beautiful names. However, I am partial to Sadie Grace because Sadi was my neices name.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by Zadi

Pretty much, you're the only one. Besides, this is the lounge, and besides-besides,yes this is Lush but how do you think that baby was conceived?

Besides-besides-besides, at least she's not trying to line us up as baby-sitters for the little one. Cyber aunts and uncles are notoriously unreliable for baby-sitting duties, which is why I suspect those roles -- cyber aunt and uncle -- are easy to take on here. lol

Ok yes this is an ADULT site....but we are also friends here...and we ask each other for opinions and advice about all sorts of things. I think it was sweet.

By the way...Vivienne means lively or full of life and is of French origin....which is probably why I like it so much!

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss