Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older men, do you really want to be with a younger woman atleast one in your life?

last reply
209 replies
23.0k views
3 watchers
8 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So do you older many really want to atleast once, does age really matter for you; what is the greatest age difference you would allow? What is one thing you would like to do with her that you cannot do now?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is not what 'can' be done with a younger lady/girl but that you can.There is something about young that is so mmmmmmmmmmm what can I say.I am over 60 and managed to enjoy a lovely 19 year old
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by billywares
It is not what 'can' be done with a younger lady/girl but that you can.There is something about young that is so mmmmmmmmmmm what can I say.I am over 60 and managed to enjoy a lovely 19 year old

That's hot! I want to be with an older person, I'm 30 and there is one guy I dream about that I've known forever; he's 63! LOL If he said yes, dang I would!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The older man/younger woman fantasy is in fact quite stunning.. especially for those of us who have reached "older" status.. speaking as the older man, I believe it probably has more to do with those brain cells that have retained the memories of those women in our lives who inspired us the most and our desire to re-live those moments again.. there comes a time in our lives when the desires of the past become more relevant in our minds then the prospects of the future.. as for the younger women.. I believe the desire for an older man stems from the perception that age equals experience.. and experience equals quality.. I'm not saying that the young hard body males in here aren't good lovers.. but there is a difference between being a journeyman.. and an artist.. we older men only paint one picture at a time.. and we don't stop until it is a masterpiece.. literally...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
well stated, Rod.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 34. When we got together i was only 17. He never actually admitted it, but i knew my age was one of the biggest turn on's for him. I know his age was the biggest turn on for me, and still is. It might just be me being weird, but i very rarely find anyone my age attractive. I'm not sure if i'd sleep with anyone outside off a 20year age gap, but hey, that could change!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what about a 40 year age gap Horny? Don't worry.. I'll take it easy on you.... let you catch your breath...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigRod
what about a 40 year age gap Horny? Don't worry.. I'll take it easy on you.... let you catch your breath...

She may not be up for it, but me being 30 I'd like it!!!! Your age is doable if I did the math right, lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wowgirl30
Quote by BigRod

She may not be up for it, but me being 30 I'd like it!!!! Your age is doable if I did the math right, lol!

Hmmmm... let's see wowgirl... if I do math as well as you... 30.. +60.. =69?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigRod
Quote by wowgirl30
Quote by BigRod

Your as good as me at math, yes it would equal that with me!!! I know what you mean hehe
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by wowgirl30
Quote by BigRod
Quote by wowgirl30
Quote by BigRod

Your as good as me at math, yes it would equal that with me!!! I know what you mean hehe

I'm 67 and have dated/been with girls as young as 18 and 19. I do love the young girls. But, there is nothing like an older, experienced woman. While these young girls are hot and exciting, they lack the experience and knowlege afforded older women. By the way, wowgirl30, I have a big thing about being with Gemini women...
.... Hmmmmmmmm....

P.S. As far as I'm concerned, and the ladies I have been with...... age has nothing to do with it....

P.P.S. Actually, 77 is so much better than 69..... you get ate...more!
Lurker
0 likes
I was with lots of younger girls...when I was younger.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
18 TO 68 IS MY RANGE
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
as Andrew Dice Clay once said... "All I require is 3 holes and a heartbeat.." then again.. look how he turned out....
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't care about the age difference, that has never been a problem for me. I'm almost 62 now and have a gf who is 47, that works very well. I've also had same age, small age differences and larger ones. Haven't gone over 20 yet though, but would really love to experience it!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Every man should get to experience steady, monogamous cohabitation with a woman who is just entering adulthood...with at least an 8 year age difference between you and her.

Just to experience the frustrations of child-rearing a young adult through her early to mid twenties.

I wouldn't wish that on an enemy, frankly.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been married a long time now. I have d fantasies about being with a younger woman. But in truth that is what it is. I feel more comfortable with whom I'm with. I think comfort is more important than speed at this time of my life. But the fantasies are great. gh3
Lurker
0 likes
Half my age plus seven years is a good rule of thumb for a relationship. Still, if she's legal and willing, I'd probably give her a try, but I wouldn't want to tie her down to an old man like me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BigRod
The older man/younger woman fantasy is in fact quite stunning.. especially for those of us who have reached "older" status.. speaking as the older man, I believe it probably has more to do with those brain cells that have retained the memories of those women in our lives who inspired us the most and our desire to re-live those moments again.. there comes a time in our lives when the desires of the past become more relevant in our minds then the prospects of the future.. as for the younger women.. I believe the desire for an older man stems from the perception that age equals experience.. and experience equals quality.. I'm not saying that the young hard body males in here aren't good lovers.. but there is a difference between being a journeyman.. and an artist.. we older men only paint one picture at a time.. and we don't stop until it is a masterpiece.. literally...

OK I have always had a thing for older men..My husband was nine and a half years older than me..and I just can not grasp this cougar concept. I am not a woman that wants a paint by numbers type a guy. I want a Leonardo Davinci...so when he finishes painting me I will need three days rest to recover from our romp between the sheets.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wowgirl30
So do you older many really want to atleast once, does age really matter for you; what is the greatest age difference you would allow? What is one thing you would like to do with her that you cannot do now?

They'd probably have to call 911. The most powerful creature in the world is a beautiful well built fertile young women. Everybody wants to plant they're seeds to fertile ground. Young women are so full of life and they are fun to be around. Chatting here with beautiful young women, I feel the energy and alot of fun. I don't mind getting old but I do mind feeling old. A beautiful 18-30 year old would definitely hold my attention, okay 40 year old. A young smooth firm body Wow!!! Dammit I'm not going to sleep tonight.

S
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BigRod

40 years difference? I suppose you cant knock it till you've tried it
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think there is a twofold answer here. Let's face it, most people were in much better shape physically when they were younger. They were thinner, more toned, gravity didn't have as much a pull as it might now, etc. So from a physical standpoint (and understand that this is from a guy who goes to the gym at least 4 times a week) a flatter stomach, tighter ass, perkier boobs, these are definitely stimulating to the majority of straight males. It's analogous to women generally liking guys who have flatter stomachs (dare I say 6-pack), chiseled arms, a tight butt, etc.

Secondly, from an ego standpoint, most guys want to know/think they can still get a younger lady interested in them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 52 and would love a teen, but I would also love to find someone older: 70-90. Age is not as important as passion, but the age-gap factor is sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
not really. mid 30's to mid 40's for me.
Lurker
1 like
Younger women have such amazingly beautiful skin tone... that being said... I do prefer experience. And it's more interesting to me when a woman 'knows' herself as a person. I find women become more erotic in their 30's and up.
As for experience... when single a second time in my early 40's I chose not to have a dating relationship with anyone more than 10 years younger than me. That being said... at 43... true story... I finally agreed to go out with a local younger woman met on literotica... she was 22 and had an older guy thing. That afternoon ended in a motel bed before taking her home (where she still lived with her parents). Got home around 10 pm to find a message from a 29 yr old bi playmate who had a friend she'd fantasized about sharing with me... the message was pretty breathless about 'call me TONIGHT'. So at 10:30 pm I went to visit... and had my first threesome. I got dressed and went home at 4:30 am. The next afternoon my friend called to admit that her 'girl friend' was really 20. So total age difference for the day was... 58 years. ;)
Now I'm 50 and actively loving one woman who's 46.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a few tricks I'd like to pass on to a younger generation. There's so much to teach them!
Lurker
0 likes
plus we last a long longer than younger guys.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am definitely one of those guys that prefers his ladies older.. young ladies while having great tight hard bodies.. are still learning..with lots of hangups.. and indecisions... while seasoned ladies know what they like and don't like.. are not afraid to ask or tell you about it..and they know how to get what they want.. i like the openness of that type of relationship
Live each day like there is no tomorrow...no limits.. no regrets[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 30 to my husband's 46 and I LOVE it! He's always been more confident than any of the younger men I've known and he's just more complete. I know not all older guys are great, but mine is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 60 years young & I am with a woman who is just 43. She is only a couple of years older than my daughter. Never really thought or fantasized about being with a younger woman. Now that the question has been contemplated I must say that I really would not want anyone much younger than my present woman.. Maybe it's the Daughter thing that has me thinking this way. But this younger woman I am with now seems to have almost reversed my aging process; though I know that is not possible. Except maybe in my head; & that includes the other head as well. So this younger woman has worked out very well for me . We have known each other for close to 14 years & became to be best friends before we hooked up almost 4 years ago. Still my best friend