Which is better a BJ with touching or without hands just mouth

last reply
118 replies
14.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was talking to somebody and they were telling me that a BJ without hands is better then a BJ with hands. So I was curious what y'all think and why it's better for you.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
More areas being touched is always good for me, although there is something to be said about having her hands cuffed behind her, too.
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't matter to me, my preference is that the sexual experience be a communication and how that occurs may differ from time to time.

Quote by roccotool
More areas being touched is always good for me, although there is something to be said about having her hands cuffed behind her, too.

How about old school Rocco!! Hiatt type 104 "Darby" handcuffs and key. Circa 1950s

Lurker
0 likes
Definitely.
Lurker
0 likes
my current gf is a pro at not using her hands and it is the best blow job i have ever had...it also helps that she has no gag reflex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love to get my cock rubbed, stroked and sucked at the same time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by terd_furgeson
...it also helps that she has no gag reflex

yes that's always a plus...and when you find yourself getting oral from somebody who doesn't....you count yourself lucky, dude.

I like hands all over during oral sex...just like during other kinds of sex...the best sex feels like there are more than two sets of hands, arms, and legs between you, they're just all over (which could be interpreted as: group sex is the best sex...which could definitely be true, too).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'v been with my partner over 20 years now, so, i cant remember what a blow job is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had a good blow job for some reason women have decided that teeth feel good WTF!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I believe a blow job with mouth only is the best and a person who can take all you got and swallow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best BJs I've had have always included hands. A mouth by itself can get rather boring. Just saying from my own experiences. Hands can provide additional stimulation that only serve to enhance, rather than reduce, the total pleasure of the experience.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Head
i'v been with my partner over 20 years now, so, i cant remember what a blow job is

I feel for ya, I have been married 9 years now and he hasn't asked for sex in a year, so if you are only not getting a blow job, but still get sex then consider yourself lucky!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Agree with Rocco.... hands are an extra bonus that I always use, just to give my jaw a rest for a couple of seconds but if thats the way he likes it then just mouth it is... its a matter of preference
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it's the touch along with the mouth that makes the blowjob. I always get off stronger when she is touching me while sucking me. And I don't mean hard touching, I mean sensual touching like while she is sucking, she is gently stroking my balls or at the base of the shaft. It means more to me if she touches while she sucks and so on.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Its better without hands..... Possible exception if she can restrict herself to just the balls.

If I want a Hand job I'll ask for it, where as if I want a Blowjob I don't want it with handjob over tones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for all the reply's..I'm still confused about what is better but thinking that might depend on my partner..I love the pleasing part so I'm up for whatever he likes....Thanks again...keep telling me what you like, I like to learn.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whether the hands are involved or not is a moot point. The important thing is getting sucked in the first place.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it when she uses her hands too. There is something about the mouth all over and the hands playing with my balls and ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I gag just watching women give BJs idk that i could do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by youngvet
I have never had a good blow job for some reason women have decided that teeth feel good WTF!!!

Okay, (not saying I've done this, I haven't) but... women, like men, cannot read minds. If something happens that you don't like, you have to let her know. Try to be nice, she's trying to do something nice for you, but tell her. If you're not enjoying it, then really there is NO point in it at all haha.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife uses her hands too, stroking and playing with my balls, I love it she gives top knotch BJs
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
got to include hands
Lurker
0 likes
my gf plays with my balls n ass while sucking n licking.. n i love it..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle
Quote by youngvet

Okay, (not saying I've done this, I haven't) but... women, like men, cannot read minds. If something happens that you don't like, you have to let her know. Try to be nice, she's trying to do something nice for you, but tell her. If you're not enjoying it, then really there is NO point in it at all haha.

That's a damn good policy that, surprisingly enough, very few seem to follow. I've had a great many people complain to me about bad coworkers, classmates, and of course, parters in bed. I ask them If they actually brought it up with the problem person in question, and they stare like I've started to speak in Latin.

Nobody can read minds, and last time I checked, telepathy was a little beyond us.
Lurker
0 likes
Some days i really wanna feel a girls hands on my cock..but other times i love a bj with no hands, that slight sense of urgency an desperation for my cock is such a turn on!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle
Quote by youngvet

Completely agree... although I have been guilty of not saying anything to my partner cos i've been too embarrassed
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
With the hands for the most stimulation and contact, but the other senses are just as arousing as well. Heck, try it all and narrow down your preferences - which can still change from time to time!
Lurker
0 likes
Mouth only most definite! I used to like my balls stroked or tickled but we've moved on from that. Now I work her head on me or do the face fuck. Not much sucking anymore because it gives her a migrane.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kyle

It doesn't matter to me, my preference is that the sexual experience be a communication and how that occurs may differ from time to time.

Quote by roccotool

How about old school Rocco!! Hiatt type 104 "Darby" handcuffs and key. Circa 1950s

Now these are some cuffs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer with hands but i hate my balls being suck.