last reply
87 replies
49.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shameless009 (El Sinverguenza009) will need some instruction here:

If you do and say certain things in a certain way then women WILL become attracted to you, Mr. Sinverguenza009. They can’t help it. Women have emotionally evolved brains that DENY logic and make decisions based solely on feelings – when it comes to who they are attracted to.

Doggy-style.

In this popular position for women, the woman shouts commands and you obey. You fetch things, you sit, and you roll over. This gives the woman extreme satisfaction knowing she has properly trained her man. Now she feels confident that she can walk with you down the street without you pulling away and checking out every bitch you see.

She's waiting, Mr. Sinverguenza009

Lurker
0 likes
I would hit it!
Lurker
0 likes
I like em pear shaped
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jackinandjillin
I like em pear shaped

Pear shaped, apple bottom, wiggle in the walk, butt plug in play, I like nice round butts and i have to agree with Shameless, I would def hit it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is the best way. Tighter and feels good.... My wife used to like it that way, but alas no more...... I still do......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them heart shaped
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Banging in the doggy style is wonderfully exciting for it offers ample space and adequate thrust potential..I love it...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it is my best style ever
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love Doggy . But most of the time it is my husband in control when we do doggy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sweet cheeks - love em
Lurker
0 likes
I love doggy, followed up by an Italian Stickybuns®.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chopper
sweet cheeks - love em

I'm already thinking in a doggy!!

Him: On knees, sitting upright and rigid, he does not move, keeping his penis stationary.

Her: She is on her knees in front of him and she does all the movement with back slightly arched. She controls the strokes and literally polishes the head of his penis with her silky little slit.

Lurker
0 likes
You sure have the mechanics of the sexual positions down to a science . Marcos..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
You sure have the mechanics of the sexual positions down to a science . Marcos..

Yeah, more coffe, Mr. Shameless009, and this is more about this mechanics:

I always start out in a position directly behind her, usually on my knees, although it is possible that I can be standing up if she is on the bed, this way I always find the vaginal opening. I to hold on to her hips. This allows me to pull her into as I thrust. I flondle her breasts, so this attention may reduce a woman's feeling of being treated as a sex object.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck me doggy style with buzzing dildo up the ass & your nails digging into my hips. Oh don't forget the smacks to those ass checks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gendog69
Fuck me doggy style with buzzing dildo up the ass & your nails digging into my hips. Oh don't forget the smacks to those ass checks

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love doggie; with my husband lying underneath me licking my clit while the guy is sliding in and out of me.
Jo, sexywife104
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexywife104
I love doggie; with my husband lying underneath me licking my clit while the guy is sliding in and out of me.

Now thats an answer!! =d>
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggy is great. It allows max penetration and a great look at a nice ass. plus you can easily enjoy breasts and/or clit and /or anus at the same time. It can be a full-optional position, I would say!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by strapon
Quote by sexywife104

Now thats an answer!! =d>

Most definitely!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love doggly style
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Favorite favorite position! I love to have you balls deep in me, pulling my hair, nails scratching down my back, and slapping my ass as you ride me!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My pet LOVES doggie style. She gets on her knees and as soon as I slip in the juices just flow freely. And it gives me a chance to play with her asshole which she also LOVES.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmm this is my FAVORTITE!! it feels so good, and i love rubbing my clit while he pounds me!! mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

That's what I'm talking about .. a bull mastiff ... best doggy style!