Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you let a spider on your naked body?

last reply
40 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Would you pose for this picture?

20 votes remaining
Yes, I love spiders! (5 votes) 25%
No, I have arachnophobia (14 votes) 70%
For a million $$$$ maybe. (6 votes) 30%
I'm a guy, but I want to click something. (6 votes) 30%
Internet Sensation
0 likes
for such a photo?
YES!
0 likes
I had to skim super fast over the photo and look with one eye closed. That pretty much answers the question!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some tarantulas are harmless and docile. And amazingly beautiful. I have owned seven or eight over the years, all amazing, but I never fully got over the "creepy" feeling when handling them, did it anyways though. Currently have three, my two favorites I currently have are below (not my pics, but same species I have):

Venezuelan Suntiger

Antilles Pink Toe (blue phase)

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’m shivering now! I can feel them walking all over me! I’m sweating cold! Ahhhh! I hate spiders!! [but I’m nosey so I clicked]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never! Ewww nope couldn't do it.....
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
ew ew ew no way in the world
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
F. No. Give me the habeebly jeebalies.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to look and not touch, except when I have no choice.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awww, they dont bother me what so ever. If there is a spider in my house im the one to rescue my partner lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is not enough anything in the world to make me let a pider on me, clothed or unclothed! *shudders in terror*
Lurker
0 likes
Im glad to see there is at least 1 brave lady and one that likes money enough to do it.y1mfLwJET6rgs5xs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for a million bucks I would do it.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Im glad to see there is at least 1 brave lady and one that likes money enough to do it.hBgN6DV01um31lno

Would you do it?
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Quote by Necho
Im glad to see there is at least 1 brave lady and one that likes money enough to do it.HTmZzNeyAl3VSwzf

Would you do it?

Yes, Im not afraid of spiders, I use to have one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho

Did you ever take a pic of your spider walking over you?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Quote by Necho

Did you ever take a pic of your spider walking over you?

Even if I did, Im not posting it on lush lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Even if I did, Im not posting it on lush lol

Then email it to me please.
Lurker
0 likes
I dated a guy that had two. They liked me. Even when I was sans clothes. They were sooo soft.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wouldn't bother me, I have had several pet spiders
Lurker
0 likes
Yea, they are quite soft and gentle creatures really!
Lurker
0 likes
I can say yes now but when it came down to it I'd probably be crapping myself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be dead of a heart attack in about 10 seconds....that'd be a hell no on letting a spider anywheres NEAR me...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
I'd be dead of a heart attack in about 10 seconds....that'd be a hell no on letting a spider anywheres NEAR me...

Hey Queenie. How's the bun in the oven coming? Is it done yet and ready to come out?
Lurker
0 likes
OMG...no freaking way!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ropergirl
OMG...no freaking way!

Awww I here I thought cowgirls were up for anything!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by castlequeen

Hey Queenie. How's the bun in the oven coming? Is it done yet and ready to come out?

Five weeks or so to go...official date is Feb. 9 now, but hubby's betting on earlier, and my mother swears it'll be another week! I swear she's gonna be 12 pounds, 8 ounces but my doctor doesn't agree, he's says it just feels like she's that big. And there are women that do this more than once?
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
And there are women that do this more than once?

LOL. A friend of mine gained 80 pounds and the baby was 13 of it. Not me. I want to keep everything where it is and has been. What's her name going to be?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by castlequeen

Five weeks or so to go...official date is Feb. 9 now, but hubby's betting on earlier, and my mother swears it'll be another week! I swear she's gonna be 12 pounds, 8 ounces but my doctor doesn't agree, he's says it just feels like she's that big. And there are women that do this more than once?

Aww congrats Queen! If you have her on Feb 7th that's my birthday! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by Ropergirl
OMG...no freaking way!

A I here I thought cowgirls were up for anything!

Mos things I would say yes, but spiders??? No way! lol