last reply
21 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How important is foreplay to you?

It is very important to me. I like it to last and see foreplay as a time for us to explore each other, giving and taking. Anyway, what about you?
Lurker
0 likes
If you have the time, then yes...on with the crimes. Very important to just touch, caress, and kindle the fire.
Forum Whore
0 likes
I love foreplay!!!! Mmmmmmmm smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can't have great sex without foreplay.... without it sex just is not any good so start licking time is a ticking

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by redhotmommasita
can't have great sex without foreplay.... without it sex just is not any good so start licking time is a ticking

We are so blessed to have so many articulate contributors on Lush. Oh, and I totally agree.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay? What's that?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay is when you buy her another long island iced tea
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads
Foreplay is when you buy her another long island iced tea

Trust me, we know that trick too. If we let you do it, we're onto your game.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
yes for me forplay is mportant.it makes u ready for the main course hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay is an important part of the romantic sex activity.........yes there are times when a quickie is all that time allows, but to keep sex exciting, different foreplay techniques need to be integrated into the relationship!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a MUST. End of story.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
"Foreplay" is a misnomer IMHO. I've spent some very happy hours just playing without "going the distance". A woman's body is a wonder thing to explore and savor.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex without foreplay is like eating Pizza without Cheese !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love foreplay, without it sex is mostly boring for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
foreplay has a vital role in having sex since it is start the stimulation to set the mood and also indicator to know if both partner ready to fuck, by doing so also get so horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
m a virgin not having experience in this field.....but it definitely sounds romantic
romantic soul
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
foreplay is amazing!!!!! Bodyboobs you should let me help you become an expert
Clumeleon
0 likes
I agree that 'foreplay' is a misnomer. For me, 'foreplay' can be the main event. Intercourse isn't the 'be all and end all' of sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good lickin' always gets me ticken' ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Important? It's essential! Why rush something that is so good?
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay can sometimes be the best part of sex!