How she turns you on

last reply
33 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What can a woman do to turn you on the most?
Are there any normal day-to-day activities that you find a woman doing particularly sexy? E.g. ironing, washing the car etc...
Check out my new story The Painter!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it might be her wit. Meeting someone who can go along with my smart arse comments and who can dish out some too.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Accomplishment
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She likes horseriding - and I like seeing her in jodphurs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have that old 'sexy businesswoman/exec' look thing driving me nuts. Seeing a woman sashay around in her well cut suit, showing a sexy pair of heels just makes my mind go wild with lust at the thought of bending her over the desk and just....er... ahem! Pardon me, I have to step out. Decorum, you understand (pant!)
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
I have that old 'sexy businesswoman/exec' look thing driving me nuts. Seeing a woman sashay around in her well cut suit, showing a sexy pair of heels just makes my mind go wild with lust at the thought of bending her over the desk and just....er... ahem! Pardon me, I have to step out. Decorum, you understand (pant!)

I'm disappointed!!! I thought it was going to be a Federation uniform!! Shame on you! Bad Trekkie!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight

I knew when I worked in the courts system and Immigration that I could turn heads and many times I had fantasied about having a hot sexy lawyer or immigration judge do that to me. To take me on his desk and just enjoy our debriefing before a case.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sundance
She likes horseriding - and I like seeing her in jodphurs!

And boots? You can't have us wear the jodhpurs without the nice boots.
And don't jodphurs just make our arses look incredible?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing sexier than a woman with confidence and independence, that chooses to give you attention or spend time with you (or receive your attention) out of sheer pleasure of doing so. In that type situation, she could be opening a can of tuna and I would find it arousing.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by redhotmommasita
Quote by mercianknight

I knew when I worked in the courts system and Immigration that I could turn heads and many times I had fantasied about having a hot sexy lawyer or immigration judge do that to me. To take me on his desk and just enjoy our debriefing before a case.

They are few and far between, but once in a while I spot a nice lawyer lassie, or lady in distress at the courthouse and love the tight business outfit that you know she wants to get out of. Pulled back hair, conservative look, and if she is wearing glasses...ooh la la!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by mercianknight

I'm disappointed!!! I thought it was going to be a Federation uniform!! Shame on you! Bad Trekkie!

Ahem! I have (too) many fantasies, but you are right Lydia, I should be loyal to my Trekkie roots. The original series was good for me, lots of leg, but TNG was too PC - until 7of9 that is.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Cleaning. My last girl friend would clean in her sandals, a pair of tight shorts, and a tank top without a bra. Stuff like that makes me think of getting dirty, not clean!
Lurker
0 likes
Her being driven for something. E.g. wanting to get a promotion in work, losing weight, stuff like that. I like it when they really want something badly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had this great experience the other night, having a friendly online chat with this lady and then the conversation subject was kissing.... well she proceeded to tell me a story on how to and what was liked, wow she had such a way with words.... very refreshing to be turned on so much in that way!

Hmmm Just a positive rant!
smile

Run

Constant Gardener
0 likes
If I'm in the right frame of mind, she could be clipping her toenails, whilst on her back deck getting some sun...or setting mousetraps in the garage, bending over - wearing her jogging shorts and sports bra...sweating.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when a girl stretches to reach for something... OH GOD love it
Lurker
0 likes
-exhuberant
-intelligent
-indignant

three very sexy things for a woman to be
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a business oufit with high heels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's those surprise requests for sex. The one's outside the bedroom at night. I rememeber once when I had been outside working on stuff one Saturday. I had come in the house and was sitting in a chair reading the paper. I heard my wife say, "Do you want to play?". I looked up and she was standing in the hall totally nude. When she saw me start to stand up after my initial shock she ran laughing to the bedroom. Very hot sex followed.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by mercianknight

Ahem! I have (too) many fantasies, but you are right Lydia, I should be loyal to my Trekkie roots. The original series was good for me, lots of leg, but TNG was too PC - until 7of9 that is.

For you, my darling fellow Trekkie/Trekker
Lurker
0 likes
when she would talk with me when I'm not talking, and would laugh with my simple or deep jokes then would eventually get me turn on more if
she's got the brain(wit), independent, with strong personality and patient, who knows how to get along with a stubborn guy like me; so to make me know if I could be me when I'm with her.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by mercianknight

For you, my darling fellow Trekkie/Trekker

Lydia, you are a Saint. That or the dealer serving my visual cravings

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always find my wife sexy in her nurses uniform, but then she'll start talking about prolapsed vaginas and how she was playing with a uterus and it kinda puts me off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like the business suit look with heels as well. dress like you want to turn heads while just hanging at home will drive a guy nuts. basically let him look over the menu all day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Confidence without arrogance is the biggest turn on for me.

On a daily basis, I have an ex who used to text me telling me what she was going to do to me or what she wanted me to do to her when I got home. Or she would tell me that she got horny for whatever the reason and was masturbating thinking about it and describing how she was doing it, etc. Made it hard to concentrate at work sometimes I'll tell you.
Lurker
0 likes
Normal day to day things a woman can do that will turn me on include keeping herself in shape and then displaying (but not overly displaying) those uniquely feminine assets. Wearing dresses that accent her legs e.g. 2 - 3 inches above the knee (no nylons please), a little cleavage, etc. shorts and bare feet turn me on, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looking into her eyes and getting lost in them. Hearing her voice whispering something special in my ear.
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Lurker
0 likes
i like my mrs in the shower, all soapy and wet, nothing like soaping her tits and then a wet tit wank to kick start the day