Hairy?

last reply
79 replies
14.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey guys! Just curious. Do you like your women shaved, somewhat shaved, or just full grown?
Lurker
0 likes
I have found that shaved/bare or well trimmed is nice as far as oral sex goes. I guess that could be because of my oral fixation...or not.Lz4N9RSxurMTRCvJ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes shaved also goes for the men as well.....we women dont like digging pubes out of our mouth after going down....lol. I am curious about your oral fixation though....lol
Lurker
0 likes
My oral fixation? Well, once I'm down there I like to give a little speech to warm her up. You know...soft kisses, little tongue action, get her all hot and bothered...then I launch into my prepared speech.

"Fore score and seven years ago..."

For some reason oral sex isn't a passion with my wife...can't figure out why either...I know that I'm into it.

*DEVIL*
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love a well-shaved mound. 1.)Looks awesome; can see the WHOLE thing. 2.)Sticky and wet and audible during oral or the Main Event. 3.) Easy to lick.
I'm shaved, too, btw, for the same reasons.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not so keen on a totally shaved puss, I prefer a little bit left on her paws:

As long as there isn't a plate of hair down below, I don't mind quite hairy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind au naturelle - although I've been down on a young lady once who's hair was so thick it started going down her legs and ass too - that put me off. She was an absolute stunning looking woman as well, I'd never have picked it. Oh, I did finish the job for my art, but we didn't see each other after that (not just because of her hairy ass).
Lurker
0 likes
I did finish the job for my art
What a man!

I like to say one of the reasons gentlemen prefer blondes is because it's been my sensuous experience that a blonde-haired nest still reveals itself. Just nice and fluffy and easily parted, hardly hiding anything under it.
Matriarch
0 likes
You've been brought up well mrplow. Good manners!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree, good job mrplow for a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only once allowed my husband to shave me because

one --- it took so long with many many pauses for ..ermm reflection?

two --- itched like the very devil as it grew back. Never again guys whatever you like lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol susan. It only itches after the first or second time....after that it gets better...lol.x1CXnAAsiN1WNvvM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will never complain about a nice shaved or waxed pussy. But my all time favorite is the "triangle". I love to go down on a Lady and the triangle or racing stripe is just icing on the cake. (err..... pie)
Lurker
0 likes
I have never faced a shaved woman, before, though I've been faced with varying degrees of muff, from time to time. I've never refused any of it. On the other end of the spectrum ... Oops, that's a different forum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not a fan of Hairy .
My wife shaved, nicely trimmed, at the end completely shaved .
My present (amie de coeur) is completely hairless down south . She told me she got tired of shaving and had (electrolisys ) "i hope the right word correctly spelled " done .
She said, she is glad she was not very hairy to begin with , seems it was not without some pain.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to shave my woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I should have made it clear on what I was talking about. I have not and will not refuse a shaved vagina. Like most, I love a nice clean, hairless pubic area. However, I favor a triangle or a racing stripe. SAVE THE PLANET..........have more oral sex!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good for you Rocco, getting in on the fun is twice the pleasure!

Poor Willy has know idea what he is missing!
Lurker
0 likes
I had a girlfriend a long... long time ago, and she let me shave her. It was an interesting time for both of us. No nicks or cuts and I loved putting the oil on her afterwards. She did too.
Lurker
0 likes
Nice and bare or even with a landing strip is my preference.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I have a thing about orally pleasing women. And I absolutely LOVE it as hairy as possible!!! If a woman is shaved, I have to work to get myself interested. But as soon as the smell and taste take over, I'm in heaven. I'd go further, but some may be squeamish.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Mitch
I have a thing about orally pleasing women. And I absolutely LOVE it as hairy as possible!!! If a woman is shaved, I have to work to get myself interested. But as soon as the smell and taste take over, I'm in heaven. I'd go further, but some may be squeamish.

With an attitude like that, you'll go far round these parts

Welcome to the forums Mitch
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Why thank you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i know this is for guys....
but i'm afraid if anyone tries shaving all but my paws i'll scratch them to death.

fair enough, shaved and that's kl, DEF better for oral sex, and pubes are killer when caught in a brace ;)
(try explaining THAT to your mum)
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im a fan of the landing strip.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Morning Campers

Well for my first post,

I like her . . . anyway she serves up the dish.

And she has servered it up all ways., but a clean plate it great - if it's licked clean!
No need for a tooth pick afterwards.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, Bat. Good to see you in here. And I gotta agree with ya, HG. Hate having my pubes caught...which is one of the reasons I'm shaved, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I myself prefer shaved my girlfriend shaves quite often and so do I. I figure if she does it for me i should for her. When we have people join us we prefer shaven just for the record the number one reason for the "fishy smell" down there for ladies at least from what i heard is that hair holds onto any sweat and as such its equivalent to the "BO" smell in a fella's underarms after a day at work.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by rocco
Hate having my pubes caught...which is one of the reasons I'm shaved, too.

yummy biggrin
good on you
*~*xX/ ;) i'm not joking/Xx*~*