bi or gay males

last reply
126 replies
21.9k views
2 watchers
6 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Has anyone ever fantasized about being with, and then been with another man? I'm curious to know what it is like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be honest yes i have wondered and even thought what it would be like to be the other sex once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing it with a tranny,with hot passion kissing dress in silk and pantyhose on and make up. Or a hot sexy babe fully dress and disrobeing her is such a turn or me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes would love to have sex with a man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pure genetics work. After this larger the open-mindedness greater the pleasure.
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
You might like it but it depends on who you are with. Having a BJ from a guy usually means he is doing it as much because he loves to as much or more than because he wants to make you happy. This means he is more likely to draw it out and try to make it last longer.
If he wants to do you anally well then I hope you've thought it through. It can be great but only if you are really ready for that.
As far as sucking cock, that's my favorite thing to do with a guy. I can really get into blowing him until he cums. That comes close to being with a woman for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's be honest. We're all here because we're interested to obsessed with sex. And this is an easy forum for delving into places where you might not otherwise go. So yes, I have fantasized about having sex with another guy, and chatted with other men, with the ultimate aim of cumming.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm interested in oral only with another guy.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had sex with two guys. Once during a 3-way (MMF) and the other was several times with the same guy. Only oral with both guys. For me, I like giving oral pleasure to both men and women. I won't turn down a blow job, don't get me wrong, but knowing I am getting someone so aroused that my mouth and tongue are making them cum...that's the turn on for me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think about it and would like to try it if the right circumstance was to arise
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Used to have afternoons and evenings with a male friend and loved watching and being watched
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it me or the whole male population is slowly turning gay by the generation? I bet within a 100 years every male on the face of the planet will be gay.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never done it, but curiosity is strong... or should I say hard?
Lurker
0 likes
as someone who has done both male and female, both experiences are great, but very different. To each his own, you will have to decide if it is right for you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first time is always the worse, at first youll feel guilty and feel like your gay and youll blame yourself but honestly its amazing you get best of both worlds. its even better when your lady accepts it =)
Lurker
0 likes
I also had curiosities but dismissed them as silly thoughts, my mate had rumoured to have given another boy a blow job and with that in mind I had a little daydream about me giving someone a blow job which to be honest shocked me mainly but there was a tiny part of me liking the idea.

I wanted to post a story about it but the format is all dodgy so I couldn't. I want to post my story in a thread somewhere but I have no clue where (I am new to this)

back to topic, I am now 19 and can sort of say that I am bisexual, still haven't told anyone yet...I'm not brave enough :S
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
very curious about it
Lurker
0 likes
There are elements in both sexes that have excited me to no end.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I had special male friend who with both used to play with at the same time he was my first man at first I was nervous and excited but thoroughly enjoyed the experience. To start with we only performed oral on each other but later we had anal sex with each other usually with my wife taking the other guy with her strapon at the same time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s kind of hot to think about; however, I'll never be the one to initiate such activities, thus, it’s unlikely to happen.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm passively bi.... I rarely hear of other guys who are. What's it mean? Well, I've no interest in being fucked in the ass, but I wouldn't mind too much if a bi guy wanted to suck my cock. Likewise, if his ass wasn't too hairy and mannish, I might be willing to bugger him. And I might be willing to suck his cock if I was in just the right mood, and I thought very highly of him, and his cock was very clean. And I would like the chance to do what I just described with a tranny or pretty cross dresser even more than just another guy. The closest I ever came to gay sex though, was when I masturbated with another guy and we just touched our cock heads together briefly as a quick little experiment. Also, I did really enjoy the feeling of another man's cock sliding against mine when we double penetrated the same woman vaginally at the same time - that was an intense experience. Very Reality Bites....

I think of myself as 95% straight, 5% bi-curious.
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Up until a few years ago I wouldn't have entertained it. But now, I want to try it, but don't know how to hook up with someone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i had an experience when i was 12 year old , i was watching a movie when an old man sitting next to me gently took my hand to touch his big cock , it was amazing feeling as i helped getting him hard rock . i never forget that experience and want to repeat it soon in all my entries . the problem is : how to initiate it . i need your ideas.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There is times I'm physically attracted to men and times I'm attracted to women. Yes I've thought about sex with men and women. There has been times that I've had sex with both as couples and singles. to me it's all good.MI5X3COoKqGDFbll
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am bi and love it,i have shared many cocks with my girl.
she loves to watch me give head to her lovers
i have been with a tranny on many occassions where i have fucked and sucked and been fucked and sucked
Lurker
0 likes
I have been curious about getting with a guy but i dont think i could go past jacking them off or oral. I would have an mmf though.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have same sex fantasies often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a couple of "encounters," J/O, but fantasize about M2M sex daily, particularly oral, especially a 69 where we both ejaculate into each other's grunting mouths at the same time. However, fantasy is typically better than reality, but I'd certainly like to explore!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexi_virgin25
Is it me or the whole male population is slowly turning gay by the generation? I bet within a 100 years every male on the face of the planet will be gay.

Gay? Probably not. Less narrow-minded? Maybe. More adventurous? Possibly. Less constrained by "conventional wisdom"? Hopefully. More accepting of individuality? That would be nice.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
older curious guy looking for gay or bi guys in North West of England for casual fun. Pm if interested