23.2k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She's lovely. Know who it is?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very nice boobies. And yes, I could stare into her eyes for quite some time - but she'd probably find that creepy after a while
Lurker
0 likes
Found it on the fayelog site, and I don't remember her name.
Lurker
0 likes
i love blue eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Holly (Peerless) Peers....

I obviously find blue eyes much more startling eye-catching when combined with a darker or red head of hair.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
A recent girlfriend once told me that she'd heard that people with blue eyes were rated as less trustworthy than people who had brown or green eyes.

Of course, I have blue eyes and she suspected I was cheating around behind her back. I was not. I just was not interested in fucking her for that four month period.

She had brown eyes and yes...she was not remaining monogamous (but only cuz she wanted to pay me back for what she perceived as my cheating on her).

Kevin Hogan's got some interesting videos on Youtube.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm trustworthy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am trustworthy.

Just ask......Lacey, Cassie, Joyce, Bev, Melissa, Chloe, AlyceAnn, Francesca, Jeannie, Janet, Jan, Carolyn, Tomoko.......LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Forget Janet, she will lie to be the band....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Women with blue eyes are sexy if their natural blondes are my favorite but recently discovered that brunettes are sexy with blue eyes. Haven't yet seen a redhead with natural blue eyes. I love eyes though. Eyes are sexy and seductive
Lurker
0 likes
*removed by moderator*
Lurker
0 likes

Mine - just to point out my eyes arent actually that shape but im pulling a face in the rest of the photo