Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you wish you could do that the opposite sex can?

last reply
92 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to experience and to see the world through a mans eyes. To see how men see the world. To experience the thoughts they have about people, feelings, a beautiful sight, a sunset, a competition, locker room chat. To sit at the bar, drinking a beer with your friends around you, and not talking if you don't want to talk. To experience the expectations that are thrust upon them by society and how they themselves feel they measure up.

And, to finally put an end to who has it harder; men or women.

Oh and, to be able to write my name in the snow or in the sand, pee standing up. That would be neat!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to not have the fear and caution that women need in this world. Hubby can go anywhere and still be relatively safe, but me? There are certain neighborhoods, towns, etc where I'm not allowed to go because it simply isn't safe for a woman. I HATE that!
And yes, peeing standing up would be fun!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
would love to not have to spend 30 min trying to look just right before going out of the house!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Become pregnant, and give birth
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Become pregnant, and give birth

I would gladly trade that in for the ability to walk in a bad neighborhood without my "protectors" wanting to yell at me for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two words:

multiple orgasms
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well I think I would like to have the confidence that an alpha male has and I think that the peeing while standing would be a plus but I would not want to give up the ability that a woman has to have multiple orgasms is better than being an alpha male

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads
Two words:

multiple orgasms

Oh yeah, baby. I so want that!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Earn the same money for equal work.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by WickedShads
Two words:

multiple orgasms

Oh yeah, baby. I so want that!!

Yeah, I must admit that it's pretty awesome.
Lurker
0 likes
pee in public anywhere by whipping it out...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
Earn the same money for equal work.

Lurker
0 likes
Tear a mans heart out , and feed it back to him a piece at a time ,and make him like it!
Lurker
0 likes
Walk into a bar without any money and walk out lit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eiotis123
Walk into a bar without any money and walk out lit.

LOL funny. You know, anybody relatively attractive can do that, regardless of gender. I may just be a gay bar though, lol.

I totally envy the ability to masturbate literally until you rub yourself raw.

Oh, and having nipples I could lick myself. (I think that falls under the masturbation heading)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Act like a total selfish asshole and not give a crap!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
show a tit and get out of a speeding ticket.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12

Heh, I've known more than a few women who fit that description. And they had men slobbering all over them to be the next dumbass in line for a royal fcking-over.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KoolHandDuke
show a tit and get out of a speeding ticket.

I never flashed the cop, I just cried a little. ;)
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Walk into a car mechanic shop and not feel like I'm going to be robbed blind.
Lurker
0 likes
Be assertive and be referred to as an "alpha female" not a "fucking bitch"
Lurker
0 likes
Be able to say, "I'm worth it, right?" for anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12

I don't think that's exclusive to men
Lurker
0 likes
The only one thing that I can think of is when I really need to use a public bathroom is to be able to stand and urinate...

Other than that, I can't think of anything else.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I would love to have sex as a man. I mean to be able to FEEL whats its like to have a dick and have sex with a woman. Just to see what the big deal is....obviously its a big deal to men. LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Same as Pixie but opposite. My experience is external, I have no concept of what genitals with a big hole inside me would feel like. My world is hanging externally and penetrating, I would like to experience having a pussy and being penetrated. I can only imagine it would feel so weird, but women obviously enjoy it.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Same as Pixie but opposite. My experience is external, I have no concept of what genitals with a big hole inside me would feel like. My world is hanging externally and penetrating, I would like to experience having a pussy and being penetrated. I can only imagine it would feel so weird, but women obviously enjoy it.

Well maybe if you stopped calling it a 'big hole' you can start imagining...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Be able to say, "I'm worth it, right?" for anything.

guys can say that too!

btw, I am worth it....sheesh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lexylove
Be assertive and be referred to as an "alpha female" not a "fucking bitch"

hahahaha, yeah lexy, thats unfortunant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Say "I don't really want to have kids." and NOT have people look at me like I'm a freak of nature. Just because I CAN propel an 8 lb human through my vag doesn't mean I necessarily WANT to.