In the Spirit of Christmas game

last reply
53 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If you where the secret Santa of the person above, what would you get them?

For example, if Pixie was above me, I would get her some new sparkling Pixie wings

Let the giving begin!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I would give Necho a Yorkie puppy......because I know how much she loves them!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Yorkies always think they weigh 75 lbs and want to beat-up Pit Bulls just 'cause. A friend of mine claims his Yorkie faced down a neighbor's bull that had wandered into his yard.

That said, if Pixie is going to give Necho a puppy, then I'll give her...

A cute little PONY

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
A better Lush name.
Lurker
0 likes
A map to my Christmas tree, oh and a gift voucher for all you can spend at Victoria secret
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
A better Lush name.

Ali, you don't like, Rumple Foreskin?

Oh, woe is I.

Pressing on through great emotional distress, I'd give you a vintage, 45 rpm recording of, "The Name Game."

Necho, your check would be in the the mail.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
I'd give Rumple the Wyrwal chick for one night.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
i would give rocco a week spent with Tech!!!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Id get Rocco a weekend in The Caribbean with tech
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whilst Rocco & Tech are off enjoying their freebie vacation, I'd have to treat Necho to a themed medieval Knight's week-end where she could learn to polish my lance!!! LOL
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hummm.... Merican, we've not met really... so I would say the usual. A new Toy Chest, filled with secret compartments where you can slip finger toys too. The best part of this new chest, is it comes filled to the brim with fun toys for you and yours!!!! Shendang kuai le!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
Woman i might not know you... but would give you the guy whom you fanatise about all ur life & a chest full of toys!!!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I would give cutehotguyron a never ending supply of strawberries!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Pixie, I'd give you tickets (good tickets) to a Cowboys game, and maybe lunch with whichever player you like the best. He pays, too, lol.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Gypsy! I would fill that tub with roses and give you a complete pampering bath set...along with some hot muscular man to massage every part of your body...and do whatever else you want...have fun!
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
lydia i would give you another computer so u could still be around lush!!!!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sexybikesassycheergirl...

All I'd get for you would be a lifetime supply of vitamins so you'll always have the energy to keep up with the multitude of lovers you'll no doubt acquire...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Merry Chrimbo cutehotguyron, here's the details of the hottie you use for your AV. She's feeling very giving this time of year so treat her well.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
And for you, Mercian, a Lotus 7 instead of those rickety old nags you canter through here on.

Lotus 7

So, did you ever solve the Christmas pressie dilemma for your lady love?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For you Ms. Gypsy a Tin Plate CAMERA to shoot your B & W's
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
I'd give Al the "Cryptonomicon" book by Neal Stephenson.
Lush Legend
0 likes
I'd give Roccolicous a good spanking.....and then smoke a ciggy where he could see me......LMAO!

Merry X-mas to me!...LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Many ,,Many truckloads of womens Shoes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A day in my shoes.

I need them stretched out a little.

In all seriousness Shameless darling, I'd get you a weekend packaged deal for your and your sweetie, everything taken care of out in the middle of nowhere. And there is a French Maid included in this for cooking and cleaning. Or maybe a Swedish Butler if you swing that way. Screw it, I'll throw them both in for the weekend!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
I would get woman a world tour ticket, so that she can see all the beautiful things our planet has to offer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would get Necho her personal "car washer."
Lurker
0 likes
I would get Mara .....sheesh the posibilities....a pamper day at a spa so that she can get every inch of that delectable body pampered and spoiled OH and a bum pinch of course lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would get Lois a “Mara Platter” this is me naked on a huge plate, surrounded by delicious chocolate covered fruits and a bottle of champagne so you can drink from my belly button. Its lint free I swear!

Ok this is something I’m going to enjoy too.. [giggles madly]
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I would get Mara a life sized blow up doll that looks like me......so she could have it to scissor with anytime she wants! LOL