Farting.

last reply
75 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Why is it ,, that some people cant help but laugh when they fart,,,Especially if some one else hears this ,, and makes a remark about it.?
Forum Whore
0 likes
It makes a funny sound.
I giggle.
*shrug*
I mean, I don't embarrass people about it. But if it makes a funny sound, and the flatulator has a sense of humor...yes, farting jokes will ensue.
Just saying...lol

Why, Shameless...did you have a bad farting experience with someone?
Lurker
0 likes
I start to uncontrollably laugh when I or someone else gets hurt... does that count?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it counts,,I do the same thing myself,,, And the farting thing really gets me laughing,,,,Iknow it smells ,,, but it is So damn funny to me.
Lurker
0 likes
And for the farting experience,, it was today at work,,,All I have to do is remember it ,, And I laugh even more!
Lurker
0 likes
Well farting is funny at times though I have a couple of friends that cringe when I have to fart. That makes it all the more funny
Lurker
0 likes
Same here,,all I do is laugh when I think about the persons face,,When it gets going.
0 likes
We had a new guy start at work recently. During his first week, as he was walking toward the photocopier, he let out a couple on his way past my desk. He just continued on as if nothing had happened.

Really, there's a time and a place. Some decorum, please!
Forum Whore
0 likes
I would have stood and applauded him. Then asked how he hid the trumpet so effectively (affectively?) in his trousers....
Lurker
0 likes
I sure hope or medical research scientist dont find a link between breathing second hand farts and cancer in the U.S. ,,, They will find a way of putting a tax on it.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
I sure hope or medical research scientist dont find a link between breathing second hand farts and cancer in the U.S. ,,, They will find a way of putting a tax on it.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
They will find a way of putting a tax on it.

Don't give the fuckers any ideas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never fart in front of someone on purpose.

Lisa, I'm sure he did not mean to, sometimes walking (or yoga haha) or bending over can cause a fart to escape or even sneak up and say hello! At the worst possible time.

Personally, I'm not a fan of farts or fart jokes in movies, but every once in awhile it can be funny.

My grandfather for example, would fart then say "I think I heard a bear!"

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Lisa, I'm sure he did not mean to, sometimes walking (or yoga haha) or bending over can cause a fart to escape or even sneak up and say hello! At the worst possible time.

Nah, he burps out loud, too. He's a walking windbag.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, really? I could never imagine acting like that!

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont find the actual fart funny its the comic timing of its release
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
He's a walking windbag.

I love it!!!!!!!! Windbags!!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
Lisa ,, I am convinced the new guy in the office ,,is a gross sumbitch!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Quote by Primal

Nah, he burps out loud, too. He's a walking windbag.

Lurker
0 likes
I wish the video part of my computer was working.
Lurker
0 likes
I love your new avatar LISA.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Shrek said "better out than in" lmfao!

... and we have a saying in my family; I'd rather lose a friend than an intestine. [uhm yeah it loses some of it's meaning in translation.] I have 5 brothers, you can just imagine the number of farts and fart jokes I've endured in my short 23yrs of life - I've learned to stop fighting it and embrace it. Sure, most men would rather think that a female doesn't do this kinds of things - but me. I'd rather be upfront about it...

Hurray for farts!
Lurker
0 likes
The strange part of this for me is ,,If I cut one,, and someone else is there,,and hear and smells it,,it's not so bad until they comment,,, then I start to laugh.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Quote by Necho
I start to uncontrollably laugh when I or someone else gets hurt... does that count?

omg necho i do the same thing
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes has to be an audience before the laughter erupts, not funny unless I can share the love.......
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was really close with my brother and I wasn't spared of an immature teen's antics. When I fart or someone else does I just break out laughing at the person's face. It also happens when some one gets hurt too lol.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
We had a new guy start at work recently. During his first week, as he was walking toward the photocopier, he let out a couple on his way past my desk. He just continued on as if nothing had happened.

Perhaps that's just his way of letting you know that he's really comfortable in your presence A few weeks from now, he might stop as he's walking by, drop to the floor, roll over on his back, whimper like a puppy and beg for you to scratch his tummy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Well farting is funny ,,,,Now If I Can Just Do Something About The Smell.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Lisa

Perhaps that's just his way of letting you know that he's really comfortable in your presence A few weeks from now, he might stop as he's walking by, drop to the floor, roll over on his back, whimper like a puppy and beg for you to scratch his tummy.

Not to speak for Lisa, but a cup of coffee or a flower would seem a nicer way to say hello.