Favorite Car

last reply
68 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, you've got all the money in the world. What car would you buy?
Matriarch
0 likes
A black one.
Lurker
0 likes
Big? Sporty? Classic? New? Make? Model?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Big? Sporty? Classic? New? Make? Model?

Sorry, that was my idea of a joke.

I like the classics myself - a vintage Porsche, Bugeye Sprite, Austin Healey. In terms of reliability though, I'd have to plump for something more modern, like the TVR Tuscan:

Lurker
0 likes
Wow, talk about sexy. I love that car.
Lurker
0 likes
Lamborghini Muircielago LP640

Rolls-Royce Phantom

Ferrari F430 Spider
0 likes
Quote by nicola
A black one.

That made me laugh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No contest....ZR1 Corvette....I can do 210 miles an hour in it!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a purple, green or orange one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no actually a multi colored one, jackson pollock style
Lurker
0 likes

Any cute little jeep where I feel higher than a mini-cooper haha lol me only five foot one inch lol
Lurker
0 likes
Those are some nice ones. I didn't even know Lamborghini made that one, Necho.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Those are some nice ones. I didn't even know Lamborghini made that one, Necho.

Its a beauty ey!!

But the Rolls is my personal fave!
Lurker
0 likes
hands down has to be a blue H2 HUMMER
Lurker
0 likes
my summer ride
Lurker
0 likes
OH MY GOD PAM SHES SOOO BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so jealous!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last night hubby was dressed to the nines, and swept me off for a very nice dinner, which made me...suspicious to say the least. During dinner he said he had some bad news for me, but it was something I had to hear. Now this is not nice to do to an overly emotional hormonally un-balanced pregnant woman, but he pressed on.
We had to make a MAJOR change in our lives, he said, he told me that.... my beloved Solstice had to....go ...my beautiful two seater that purred like a kitten and made me feel sooooo cool. It's a TWO seater, so no room for the baby or him if we took my car. Now the option of leaving him home and cruising the back roads with my baby sounded good, but the man had a pretty good point. So we stopped at the dealer on the way home, where he told me that he'd been working on our finances and IF I was willing to go back to work after only six weeks, unlike the 16 weeks we'd planned on, I could get this:
[IMG]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/492/cqsnewride.th.jpg[/IMG]
Needless to say, I accepted. Look out world, CastleQueen's got a new ride on the way (we had to special order it to get all the stuff we wanted) and this time she's bringing the whole family with her!! We've already bought a car seat, and it's black, so hubby said he'll put the orange stripes on it to match...:-)
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I smashed my little car up last week. My second accident in three months.

£1500 worth of damage to the front end. Last time £1500 worth to the back end. (not my fault that one)

If a tree falls on the middle I'll have a new car.

The worst thing is my husband's "sympathy" He'll really lay it on soon as he knows I'm not upset about it anymore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if I'm allowed to answer here but I don't really care. I prefer more of the James Bond approach.

and more modern

In that exact color too.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
Steff, I know somebody that's selling a Soulstice. Interested?
Seeker
0 likes
awww...my pic wont show up.

Lurker
0 likes
I know that special paint costs a lot. It changes color by the angle in which you view it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
mmmmmm *drools*

i've grown up on car movies theres something so powerful about someone who knows how to handle a car
my dream car would be

a 2004 Aston Martin Vanquish V12 i'd prefer it in black but the silver looks pretty hot too and god its such an awesome car the horse power is pretty good so's the speed come to think of it

or maybe even a Nissan Skyline GTR R3X in silver the horse power is wild and it was one of the main cars used in The Fast & The Furious

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol @ shads
Lurker
0 likes
The wings are a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Hands down this is my dream car.

Lurker
0 likes
Myself, I'd like that one in a snazzy color.