Nice Guys???

last reply
97 replies
9.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey ladies this being a sex site and all I know we girls run into the rude wanna cum and run types once in awhile but there are also just as many or more really nice guys on Lush. Who do you think is a nice guy?

Some really nice guys I have met are:

Primal
Adrian
BBB8566
Buttmaster
Danny10
DBarclay
Drama
Exakta66
Gav
Redhotfun4u
Seans
Steviecom
Tampmark122
Vic
Whiphand

Thats just to name a few. Thanks to all the nice guys you make Lush a pleasure!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I can't believe you left off the one and only, illustrious...

ROCCOTOOL!

There's a bump for ya Roc!

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
Bikebum ..Chef07...Bass199...well loads of decent ones oh and the above ones mentioned obviously
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
GREAT!!! Keep posting ladies I want all the nice guys to be my friends!!! And all the ladies who appreciate nice guys to!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Bikebum
Quoteme
MikeJones
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks to all the ladies that mentioned me you are all good friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey! I'm a good guy too. Show me yer tits and I'll prove it!!! LOL
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
JimR and Jim33 are the nice ones smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
idp0318 has always been super nice to me
Lurker
0 likes
I was sure I posted a reply to this, but my post seems to have disappeared. I don't understand.

Anyway...

MrNudiePants
Charley
Panachemaster
QuoteMe
CantSayWhy
Ian56UK
JackRabbit
Jebru
Kyle
NotReallySure
Redwolf
NotReallySure
Lurker
0 likes
What about davewooten
Lurker
0 likes
So is this just a big popularity contest, where guys who aren't on these lists aren't "nice"?

Each of us has a friend's list in our profiles.
Lurker
0 likes
well I'm a nice guy. I feel I'm one of the few origional type of nice guys.I'm the kind of guy that treats a woman like she's my whole world but then too wont let her run all over me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
So is this just a big popularity contest, where guys who aren't on these lists aren't "nice"?

Each of us has a friend's list in our profiles.

I agree.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigBlack23
well I'm a nice guy. I feel I'm one of the few origional type of nice guys.I'm the kind of guy that treats a woman like she's my whole world but then too wont let her run all over me.

Welcome to the site BigBlack23. I'll bet you are nice too. Glad you're here.
And Davewooten too
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'm pretty nice when I'm sleeping.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I'm pretty nice when I'm sleeping.

I heard that about you.
Lurker
0 likes
EVERY guy on my friend list.

I do of course have my favourites and I am sure they know who they are but don't want to name names just in case I miss one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think not mentioning someone implies anything, good or bad. To use a bad example, I'm pretty good at bad examples by the way. If you list some of your favorite cars, like the Dodge Viper, that doesn't mean anything negative about all the other cars. You would still drive the Pinto station wagon or Hyundai Excel, but you get a special tingle up and down your leg when you take a ride in a Dodge Viper, 0-60 in about 4 seconds or less.

So, in conclusion, Primal is a Dodge Viper.

Just kidding everyone! Thanks for the pat on the back from a few of you ladies!

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Primal
I don't think not mentioning someone implies anything, good or bad. To use a bad example, I'm pretty good at bad examples by the way. If you list some of your favorite cars, like the Dodge Viper, that doesn't mean anything negative about all the other cars. You would still drive the Pinto station wagon or Hyundai Excel, but you get a special tingle up and down your leg when you take a ride in a Dodge Viper, 0-60 in about 4 seconds or less.

BRAVO Primal you are absolutely correct buddy! See that's why he's on my list

I've even already chatted with a really nice guy from this thread I might have not otherwise so it is serving it's purpose beautifully!
Bunny12

Forum Whore
0 likes
First few guys were the ones online, the rest are in alphabetical order!

Davie
Hornyboy
Primal
Randomone
Shameless
Adrian (haven't spoken too much, but he's a sweetheart when he comments on my stuff)
Bassguitarbubba
BBB856
Bikebum1975
Cavs69
Charlie_Brown
Chauncey
DonAbdul
Drama
Exakta66
eXcentrik
FantasyFiction
Gav
Hitchhiker ()
horneyallthetime
Mercianknight (Trekkers unite!!)
MrNudiePants
MrSmith
Quoteme
RedWolf
Ringman
Roccotool
Runonwords
Stepdaddy1
TheChrisJ

Love you guys!!!!!
Smiley Guru
0 likes
I don't want to be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everyone's pulling for. I want you to be
the guy in the rated R movie who you're not sure if you like.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Primal wrote:

well said PRIMAL....hehehe their is nothing wrong to say best friends among ur friends
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyone who makes me chuckle is on my list!!!

*boogies off signing Barenaked Ladies "Jane"
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
I am glad to have made the nice guy list,,, I would first like to thank my mother,,,and many other women ,,who see my interior ,,instead of my exterior.
Lurker
0 likes
If you list some of your favorite cars, like the Dodge Viper, that doesn't mean anything negative about all the other cars.

You miss the point. Cars don't have feelings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
If you list some of your favorite cars, like the Dodge Viper, that doesn't mean anything negative about all the other cars.

I didn't miss anything, I did say it was a bad example, and that I was joking. It's an adult site, we are all in theory adults here, I don't think a *positive* thread is an issue.

However, if it was a *post who you think is a dick* thread, then it might not go over very well.

If anyone is upset, I am giving out free hugs.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Quote by chefkathleen

I didn't miss anything, I did say it was a bad example, and that I was joking. It's an adult site, we are all in theory adults here, I don't think a *positive* thread is an issue.

However, if it was a *post who you think is a dick* thread, then it might not go over very well.

If anyone is upset, I am giving out free hugs.

And aren't you very good at that. All you have to do is read back through this thread and you can see prime example of how it does have an effect. My point is that this isn't needed to stroke people's friends if they have them on their profile pages.