why do you wear a bra?

last reply
195 replies
28.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why Girl wear BRA? If you're a girl than reply why do you wear it?
Magician
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a girl, but they wear them for support, to keep them out of the way, and for how it looks. Its also fun for us guys to take them off, kind of like opening a gift.

And not all women do, some don't.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear mine for support since I dont want them down to my knees in ten years time!!

Even if I plan to spend the whole day lazing round in pj's i put a bra on underneath
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I mysel found the answer, you girls are so lazy, Just Kidding.
If girls don't wear bra their breasts become outoff control and boy also become not only outoff control but also outoff their mind.
i think they wear bra because It Feels good to wear a bra so simple. Isn't?
Magician
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ehsan
I mysel found the answer, you girls are so lazy, Just Kidding.
If girls don't wear bra their breasts become outoff control and boy also become not only outoff control but also outoff their mind.
i think they wear bra because It Feels good to wear a bra so simple. Isn't?

In a word yes.

Other than in bed, not wearing a bra is uncomfortable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here it is straight to the point if you have big tits no bra for to long or during heavy physical activity and you get a great big back ache!!!! As well as the older you get you enemy becomes gravity! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
As well as the older you get you enemy becomes gravity! LOL

Noooo I'm dreading that day!!! Little surgical lift might have to be in order..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My less than spectacular B-cups don't need too much support, but I do enjoy wearing the lacey ones as hubby enjoys removing them...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I wear a bra for support.
Also, i don't fancy getting older and using them a footballs when im walking.. if you catch my drift.
Lurker
0 likes
Well coming from the "Over-the-shoulder boulder" camp I can tell you that bras are NOT comfortable, but I run the risk of knocking unsuspecting people to their knees if I don't wear one.

Trust me, one of my 38DDDs coming at ya at full force is enough to turn you gay! I like men to drool and go stupid LOOKING at them, not BECAUSE of their impact!

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
Was you wanting a serious comment or something non-serious? As I can think of many serious answers(breast cancer) and non-serious If I want a quick feel; I don't need a bra.

Honeslty you men and your questions ha ha they make me laugh so much.
Lurker
0 likes
Apparently, to decide whether or not you should wear a bra, put a pencil under one of your boobs. If it stays, you need a bra
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
for support
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by Bunny12
As well as the older you get you enemy becomes gravity! LOL

Noooo I'm dreading that day!!! Little surgical lift might have to be in order..

No, unless you are really quite full breasted. Start doing exercises, particularly lifting weights, as soon as possible. Develop muscular support under and around the tissue mass of the breasts, and work on your posture as well. Swimming helps a lot, too, in this respect.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Was you wanting a serious comment or something non-serious? As I can think of many serious answers(breast cancer) and non-serious If I want a quick feel; I don't need a bra.

Honeslty you men and your questions ha ha they make me laugh so much.

No kidding. Has any woman asked "why do men wear or need athletic support for their balls" in the Gals Ask Guys folder?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wear a bra because I have huge DD tits. If I don't my back aches. I wish I could go without a bra somethimes. Even when i have sex I wear one to contain the bloody things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They should make a bra like contraption for my big droopy balls :P
but yeh, I really love removing a girl's bra, its like opening a gift as Primal said. Btw, I love reading these posts, cos not all girls are like, for example CastleQueen, who said "but I do enjoy wearing the lacey ones as hubby enjoys removing them...icon_smile " I wish all girls were more keen on the finer details, its the little things that make the biggest differences, to me at least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got it. thank you every one for cool replies, specially the ladies
Magician
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by G-luv
I wish all girls were more keen on the finer details, its the little things that make the biggest differences, to me at least.

It's simply equal, hubby never forgets the details, so I'm certainly not going to forget them for him. Think about that gentlemen, when you wonder why your wife or GF isn't putting the effort into the details.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
i wear a bra for support plus, I love how a bra fits me & cups my breasts. It's like having a pair of hands on them all day long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because.....

1.They provide support.
2.The saying "Gravity affects everything" is also true for breasts.
3.The anticipation when a guy is fumbling with the clasps is awesome.

Lurker
0 likes
I like wearing my bra and looking down at my boobies all nestled together and happy, it makes me smile hee hee.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I like wearing my bra and looking down at my boobies all nestled together and happy, it makes me smile hee hee.

That view would make me smile too HB....made me laugh when I read it though
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
This is like asking guys why they wear undies. The only reason this question was asked was so some guy could wank off to a collection of women talking about the tits.

I'll still humor you.

I have a deathly fear of them sagging prematurely, plus there are only certain clothes I can get away with no bra without looking like a whore.

It gets to where you feel slightly more naked without one (which I guess is literally also true...okay I have no point).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i wear them for support also i love the way my cleavage looks with them. also i have pretty big breast and i fear if i went a long time with out one they would get all droopy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I do. It hurts if I don't.
Lurker
0 likes
Because my mom told me to... or else
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Ling-Li

Trust me, one of my 38DDDs coming at ya at full force is enough to turn you gay! I like men to drool and go stupid LOOKING at them, not BECAUSE of their impact!

Ling

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Because it will keep my FF cups from ending up on the FFloor.
Lurker
0 likes
All depends on your engineering. Most need support and some want the comfort. But for a few no would know the difference if she had a bra on or not, except slightly more action when she walks. The other side is OK too.