The Fascinating World of Human Sexuality

last reply
7 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So.... I find human sexuality to be fascinating and I thought it would be entertaining to have a picture thread for it. Feel free to post (within the rules of course) pictures of all the different kinds of sex humans have I don't mean positions, intercourse is not allowed on the forum, but fetishes and just pictures you find erotic, gross, weird, strange, SCARY!, head scratching and confusing, non-sexual (pics that do nothing for you, but obviously do for someone else). Anything you find hot, strange, hilarious, boring.

Is human sexuality not utterly fascinating? I tried to start this thread off with a mixture.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Oh god Primal!! You showed FEET!! I am wiggling my toes, cuz that just totally grosses me out! LMAO!

Most everyone here knows I HATE feet! LOL

Carry on!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Oh god Primal!! You showed FEET!! I am wiggling my toes, cuz that just totally grosses me out! LMAO!

Carry on!

OMG i hate feet too lol
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
I've never understood peoples hatred of feet... I dont have a fetish for them but if theyre clean and looked after theyre fine
Lurker
0 likes
Btw those pics are the kind of weird images you dont wanna know about but you cant help looking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexybikesassycheergirl
Quote by Pixie

Carry on!

OMG i hate feet too lol

Yeah, totally, I'm thinking of having mine removed.

OMG, that's a totally different fetish!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am also no fan of feet, or shoes.

There are people who have Star Wars fetishes an fantasies!

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is an old thread...but had to comment on how awesome the pics are. Thank you.