Login

contact form

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried to address the contact form to integrate a trouble-call but for some reason the site integration betwixt the mobile app and the actual website is severely diminished still. I know the requirement of the mobile app is merely two requirements however I break mirrors and cameras when aimed at Me unless they are at a government site. If you can gain access to an authorized installation you can meet Me in person. You can even ask for Me at any access point, the message will get to Me.
I do know of people who are too reserved to have physical contact with another person, that is also fine.

My universe may not necessarily agree with your's, but you have every right that you live happily in both.
Respect mine and I will respect yours. I fought and risked death for the right to be whom I am, even if I am clueless as to whom that may be.
I do not like the dark spots in My brain, but the spider webs are even worse.
Combat Veteran covers a vast arena, third degree burns from friendly fire with a disgruntled shipmate, stab wound from someone who felt is was permissible to hit a Lady with a twelve pack of alcohol; hit by a pickup truck by an individual on heroin. Was very quick to disabuse them of those ideas. Its all about control, only need physical contact in approximately 7 points of the body to enact terminal velocity upon those vermin.
Site administrator
0 likes
What exactly is it you need help with please? Forgive me but from your post I don't understand what your enquiry is.

PM me if you wish.