Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who is Veronica43 and why is she so insistent on wanting to fuck me? ?

last reply
34 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You are the worst thread starter ever! lol

What LA forget to include... We were having a chat yesterday, not the black box ones, but the chat box, and there's a link at the bottom of both of our chatboxes - one we've noticed before, that reads Veronica43 would like to fuck you or something similar. I thought it was just on mine, but when I mentioned it to E, he had the same exact link. Is this true for everyone? Has it always been there? Is Veronica43 some sort of lush ghost who lurks in the twilight shadows hoping for sex? WHO IS VERONICA43? lol

See? That's how you do a thread smh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny_W
You are the worst thread starter ever! lol

I like to be subtle. ?

This joke was targeted to the “it-getters” out there
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LikelyAlly

I like to be subtle. ?

This joke was targeted to the “it-getters” out there

There is such a thing as too subtle. sighing.
0 likes
I have no idea, but this thread made my day. Thanks.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
This thread is too much work this early in the morning. I got no clue what we are talking about. I need to stay away from most of these threads. I'll get back to "seeing how far we can count" now.

Whistling on my journey
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

This thread is too much work this early in the morning. I got no clue what we are talking about. I need to stay away from most of these threads. I'll get back to "seeing how far we can count" now.

You think this one is rough.... go check out Open Carry Revisited....
Cat lover =^..^=
0 likes
Why is it always Veronica and not a handsome guy?
Some of us prefer men
Troublemaker
0 likes
Pretty sure Veronica43 is a cam girl or a Russian proxy intent on influencing the next US presidential election. Possibly both.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Romantic_Cameo
Why is it always Veronica and not a handsome guy?
Some of us prefer men

Veronica is actually a handsome cross-dresser.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Cat lover =^..^=
0 likes
Quote by noll

Veronica is actually a handsome cross-dresser.

I'm not into crossdressers either... my bad luck
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Romantic_Cameo

I'm not into crossdressers either... my bad luck

Perhaps you're too picky.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

Idk Veronica43 sounds pretty hot to me ..lol

There's a cute girl working at the AM/PM I go to named Veronica. I usually flirt with her. Pretty sure she's not 43. Absolutely sure, in fact.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

People used to accidentally call me Veronica all the time irl and even once on here... lol

You be Veronica and I'll be Archie.

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by sprite

There's a cute girl working at the AM/PM I go to named Veronica. I usually flirt with her. Pretty sure she's not 43. Absolutely sure, in fact.

There’s a really cute Veronica at our Winn Dixie. We flirt with each other. Makes grocery shopping something to look forward to.

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
I found her she apparently wants to fuck all of us LoL

Primus Omnium
0 likes
I think Veronica is one of Sprite's relatives.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bria_xoxo
I found her she apparently wants to fuck all of us LoL

What???!!!! And here I was thinking I was special!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol a shout out to Veronica
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny_W

Is Veronica43 some sort of lush ghost who lurks in the twilight shadows hoping for sex?

That would be SO COOL. Maybe Veronica43 is an old profile whose original owner is long gone, but the profile itself has has spontaneously become sentient and now haunts the pages and chat screens of Lush, seeking out others Lushies to cyber-fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

That would be SO COOL. Maybe Veronica43 is an old profile whose original owner is long gone, but the profile itself has has spontaneously become sentient and now haunts the pages and chat screens of Lush, seeking out others Lushies to cyber-fuck.

OMFG!!! Brilliant! Someone has GOT to write that story!!! Seriously. Verbal has first dibs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LikelyAlly

What???!!!! And here I was thinking I was special!!!

She's like a stripper. If she'll fuck you, she'll fuck anybody!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Kind of the ghost of Lushstories past? She may be giving Christmas blowjobs come the holiday season
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

Kind of the ghost of Lushstories past? She may be giving Christmas blowjobs come the holiday season

Is that the one with Ebeneezer Splooge and Bob Crotchet?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.