Login

New to the site.

last reply
12 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello, I'm Papa Palpatine (old Robot Chicken reference). I just joined this week and my first story was just recently published on the site ("The Embrace of Darkness" over in Fantasy & Sci-Fi, read and comment please).
Site administrator
0 likes
Welcome and good luck with your first story.
0 likes
Nice handle and welcome to Lush. I'll try to have a boo at your story sometime. I really should be writing more fantasy and s-f myself but somehow I've gotten to a romantic erotica rut since I've been on here.
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
Welcome to Lush PapaPalpatine.
Hope you enjoy your stay and that your stories do well.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A special thanks to sprite and seeker4 for your kind words and ratings on The Embrace of Darkness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiteares
Welcome to Lush PapaPalpatine.
Hope you enjoy your stay and that your stories do well.

Thanks.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by PapaPalpatine
A special thanks to sprite and seeker4 for your kind words and ratings on The Embrace of Darkness.

Congrats on your first story! I'll have a read of it later today. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thank you to techgoddess.
0 likes
Welcome to Lush, hope this little village of ours is a place you can call your little village soon. Take your shoes off and relax!! Good luck on your story. smile
Click below to see

0 likes
Hi, I just activated my dormant membership today, have been a general fiction short story writer for about 8 years, but enjoy reading bi erotica esp. about two guys bonding together as they engage and indulge in mutual pleasure. Hope to make some guy-friends here with whom to share aspects of the writing life and our common interest, m2m. Enough said for now, thanks for reading!