Moderator of the Month for July

last reply
40 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
It gives me great pleasure to award the Moderator of the Month award to someone who is the perfect gentleman (that's what he'd have us believe) around the site.

He is very encouraging to authors, regularly recommends stories for EP / OS awards, and every month churns through the queue.

A huge thank you to ChrisM for your time and dedication to the betterment of our writing community.

Cheers!

Nicola x
The Creep
0 likes
Congratulations, Chris!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yea congrates lol but what do mods accualy do on here i know you cant report one because i did and fuck all happened about it mmm above the lush rules are they but just my rant for the month lol
Love Bug
0 likes
Couldn’t think of a more deserving fella! Congratulations.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Congratulations Chris!

You're an absolute star and this is so well-deserved!
Dreamer
0 likes
Quote by nicola
It gives me great pleasure to award the Moderator of the Month award to someone who is the perfect gentleman (that's what he'd have us believe) around the site.

Now where did you get that idea, Nicola. A perfect gentleman? Is that the male equivalent of 'a Lady in the Living Room and a whore in the bedroom.' Hmm... Well that might have some vestige of truth in it.

Thank you for the honor. In any case it is nice to be recognized.

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by Wargod8888
Yea congrates lol but what do mods accualy do on here i know you cant report one because i did and fuck all happened about it mmm above the lush rules are they but just my rant for the month lol

If you have any issues you'd like to discuss please use the contact us form.

Thanks.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Yay Chris. Congratulations.
Dreamer
0 likes
Quote by Wargod8888

Well mods are not so much above the rules as you say. It is more that mods abide by the rule.

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

0 likes
Quote by Wargod8888

As much as we don't like to see members leave, sometimes it's best for them to do so.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Well done ChrisM
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Site administrator
0 likes
Congratulations Chris.

A beer man I assume...
Dreamer
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
A beer man I assume...

That or single malt scotch are both fine.

Enjoy

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by ChrisM

That or single malt scotch are both fine.

I'll send a bottle right over smile

Congrats and thanks x
Lurker
0 likes

Such a deserving man, congrats Chris!
Ungovernable
0 likes

Congratulations, Christian! Merci pour tout ce que tu fait.
Dreamer
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush
Congratulations, Christian! Merci pour tout ce que tu fait.

Je n'ai qu'une chose a dire. Woof!

Merci a toi pour ton support et ton inestimable amitié.

Enjoy

Lurker
0 likes
Egad. Not you again.

Thanks for all your help!!!
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes

Thx for all you do here in Lushland!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brake out that bottle of scotch you've been saving.

Once again, you da Man!
0 likes
Congratulations and thanks for all the hard work, Chris.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Yes, yes, yes, to everything Nic said!! Congrats, Chris. It's well earned!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Congratz, Chris, and thank you so much for all you do here.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Nicely done. Best wishes and major congratulations, Chris.