Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever wanted to give a BJ to a stranger?

last reply
32 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever meet a guy and felt so horny about him, that you wanted to just suck his cock until he cums instead of having sex (partners doesn't count unless it was your first time with that person)?
Cat lover =^..^=
0 likes
No
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sure.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've done this a few times with enough liquid courage
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It's an oddly phrased question. If you felt that "horny" about him, why would you just want to blow him and not have sex? I've never met a guy and just thought "I want to swallow your cum, but that's it."

I exclude occasions why a blowjob is the only practical option e.g. in a public place.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

0 likes
I have at clubs. Gotta get them ready to use them sexually, duh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nooooooo never
True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
Noooooooooooooooooo
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi. Katie here. I usually like to be discrete and safe...but sometimes that little devil on the other shoulder wins out!! smile
0 likes
No never
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nooooooooo I have not! Dabbled with the other team as I defined my sexuality...but I always knew them. Can't claim to have a halo though, I might have enjoyed and been enjoyed by some women I didn't really know but thought I was way into after more than a few drinks...dirty dancing...music throbbing...in my younger years...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
It's an oddly phrased question. If you felt that "horny" about him, why would you just want to blow him and not have sex? I've never met a guy and just thought "I want to swallow your cum, but that's it."

I exclude occasions why a blowjob is the only practical option e.g. in a public place.

Apart from drinks influenced naughty occasions when I was younger I agree with naughtyannie's comment
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
With some liquid courage, I definitely have lol
Lurker
0 likes
I have after he offered me$100
Lurker
0 likes
That is how I met the guy I'm currently living with, actually.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i thought that sucking a cock WAS having sex. confused now...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i thought that sucking a cock WAS having sex. confused now...

No confusion, you're right.

Actually, my penis, while being sucked, thinks that it is having sex. My brain, though diminished at the time, agrees with it.

Yep, it's sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I have behind the shuts before at a rodeo
Lurker
0 likes
Tempted, yes.

Done it, no.

[EDIT]

Ok once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure I’ve done it ... multiple times. Blindfolded at a party, I was never sure who the guys were that I blew.