Twitter Writing Challenge: 140 characters of sexyness

last reply
621 replies
66.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Here's the challenge - write a sentence or two of exciting erotica, in exactly 140 characters. This will help: http://www.lushstories.com/resources/count-characters.aspx

To show how hard it is, this is 140 characters:

We kissed deeply, and I could feel myself getting wet. With urgency he pulled my panties to one side as I gently stroked his cock and balls.

The best ones will go on our Twitter page
0 likes
It took me a while to come up with something:

He growled softly in my ear, whispering his intentions as he stripped the clothes from my body. I closed my eyes and felt control slip away.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Her piss curtains slammed my massive protein injector, she yelped "Fuck Me You Adonis of Cock!" I plowed her gaped funhole as she whimpered.

- Tip of my hat to Marcosurbina for his inspiration.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Her piss curtains slammed my massive protein injector, she yelped "Fuck Me You Adonis of Cock!" I plowed her gaped funhole as she whimpered.

- Tip of my hat to Marcosurbina for his inspiration.

You have Marcos's style down pat.

I don't think I'll be posting that one, as amusing as it is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's mine:

Pleasing her slick lips, ones speaking slurping sounds as they parted, he plunged slowly in. She sighed sexually, as a hunger was fulfilled.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Scalding lips slipped across smooth ones, large sac jostling in time to her pitching breasts, unnoticed and deeply buried as he was in her.
Matriarch
0 likes
2 more added to twitterville, thx

"Large sac" rocco?
Lurker
0 likes
Her wet, pouty lips are waiting for my French kiss. My tongue and lips waste no time in kissing her slickness that covers my face.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Her wet, pouty lips are waiting for my French kiss. My tongue and lips waste no time in kissing her slickness that covers my face.

Up on twitter.
Matriarch
0 likes
Bump for more sexyness (sexiness?)
Internet Sensation
0 likes
We're alone, sweat running down my used body. I'm cuffed. I'm exhausted. Yet my body aches for more. I beg him: "Master, please one more."
Matriarch
0 likes
Very nice Cat, it's up (with 2 characters to spare too!)
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
My ankles are locked around his waist as he pumps. I sigh in ecstacy, delirious from the pleasure. We both reach the top and slide together into oblivion.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Mmmm...
*purrs*
I always liked short sexy things. (mostly humanoids)
I like this thread nic. (this is not a sexy add to the thread.)
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks Cat.

Pixie makes the top table - but 14 characters too long - it wont post on Twitter
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Thanks Cat.

Pixie makes the top table - but 14 characters too long - it wont post on Twitter

My eyes were going cross trying to count the characters! LOL And do spaces count as characters?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Yes, they do.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Her chest heaving, hips floating, derriere flexing, tightly restrained by a sheer fabric gown, thawed his inhibition and melted his resolve.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I didnt see that! LOL I will try again later. LOL
Matriarch
0 likes
Go for it Pixie! You only have to work on the second sentence.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Better?

My ankles are locked around his waist as he pumps. I sigh in ecstacy, delirious from the pleasure. We peak and slide into oblivion.
Lurker
0 likes
As his tongue gently touched my very wet clit, I jumped in pure extacy. Just feeling his tongue on my clit, made me want to cum right there.
Matriarch
0 likes
You're up hizlylsextoy. I had to change it a little, "ecstacy" and removed a comma, otherwise it wouldn't fit. I cheated.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I began to take his cock into my pussy slowly at first but quicker with each powerful thrust. I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Matriarch
0 likes
Thx sbslg.

I am wondering if it's better to move these to a separate twitter account specially for this, otherwise people might start wondering why I am reciting sexy story snippets on my account, and nothing else!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Blindfolded, I lay and wait. The suspense is torture as I brace myself for his next kiss. Finally it happens and I am left breathless.
Matriarch
0 likes
Pixie is on a roll. You're up again!