Login

2 Part Romance

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have posted 3 stories so far, and two of them go together as sort of a part 1 and part 2. After posting "Chance Encounter or Not", there were so many requests for a follow up that I posted "Another Encounter" as a sequel. Now both are Recommended Reads and both have been well received. In fact, I have people clamoring for me to write a Part 3. But don't take my word for it, read what one of your fellow readers said about the stories and then check them out for yourself.

"well written and told. Could be the best piece of erotica I've ever read. Onto part three!"

Reese
Lurker
0 likes
The new story is out and I hope you will check it out and leave a comment if you are so inclined to do so.....
Lurker
0 likes
875 views in less than a week....wonderfully positive comments and practically all 5s for votes....come read what everyone is excited about....my new story, "A Tip for the Concierge" the first in a 2 part story of teasing, seduction and first-time experience
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Read the first part and enjoyed it. Left a comment and looking forward for part 2 .
"Illegitimis non carborundum." Vinger Joe Stllwell

What you learn in life is important; those you help learn are more.
Lurker
0 likes
Part 2, to the highly acclaimed "Tip for the Concierge" should hit the site sometime later this week.
Lurker
0 likes
The eagerly awaited sequel has been published and is ready to be read. "Excellent Service for the Concierge" is part 2 to my story "A Tip for the Concierge".

I hope you enjoy reading it....
Reese
Lurker
0 likes
Even though it is off the first page of the story list, my story, Excellent Service for the Concierge is getting great comments and scores. It is the second part of a 2 part story. Take a look, I know you wont be disappointed.

Thanks