Login

Please help me edit my story.

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Please can any one edit and proofread my story. I wrote a story, but it needs someones help to clean up my grammar.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gretchen1965
Please can any one edit and proofread my story. I wrote a story, but it needs someones help to clean up my grammar.

Give me a shout. But I can't promise anything. How many words are there?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Adagio

Give me a shout. But I can't promise anything. How many words are there?
MY STORY I am 53year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes grayhaired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since I was *younger* people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. I am going to attempt to describe this as clear as I can.

I have a satin and silk fetish. It's something you get as a child, I don't know how. It's not a condition but it's also not a choice, so I have to live and die with it. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around women dressed in shiny silk or satin.

This woman moved here in my area with her family about a year ago. She is 42year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette. She has very large massive breasts and she does have a big butt. She has very olive skin. Most of her outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. She is always on high heels and full make up on. She is curvy, tall and busty, so many clothes tend to look sexier on her than on a thin person. She wears almost always her satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. She doesn't wear anything vulgar but because of her body type anything she wears looks tight on her. She is married for 11 years and she has a 9 year old daughter. She is very serious, arrogant, and stuck up.

About two months ago I attended this women & wine group meet up/party . This woman was there. She was wearing a black long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top,red satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels black shoes. She had full make up on. Never before had I lusted so strongly. My mind was full of dirty thoughts, I was swimming in smutty fantasies as I watched this woman.

I have never had a conversation with this woman in my life. I walked up to her and introduced myself. This woman is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.I am 5ft3 tall skinny.She was on 5inch high heels i was in sneakers.Standing next to her i looked like a midget. So i said to her.

"Wow you are like 5ft10 tall and and being well endowed well built and curvy on high heels makes you HUGE! Standing next to you i look like a midget." .

She laughed. I said to her .

" You seem so arrogant and stuck up." She said "I'm often thought of as stuck up because I don't usually talk unless I have to. I get nervous just walking into a room and saying hello to everyone. I think that maybe I have a certain look on my face when people see me; I mean, to me it's my "I'm seriously nervous and uncomfortable" face, but to others I think it makes them feel like I think that I'm better than everyone. So everyone just thinks I'm stand-offish and an overall rude person who thinks way too highly of themselves."

As i was standing beside her i couldn't resist and i placed my right hand on her lower back and started rubbing in circular motions. I moved my hand so it rested on the top of her ass over her shiny red satin pencil skirt. Then i lowered my hand to the center of her round rump, gently rubbing her ass for like 10 minutes. She walked towards this table and i walked beside her with my right hand still planted on the center of her firm backside. She bent over the table slightly toward this woman who is a women & wine group president. I put a hand on each of her hips and position myself behind her. She gasped a little and stood up straight as i still held her hips.

She then turned to walk toward the bar. I squeezed her ass with my both hands as we walked. When she didn't protest i started rubbing her ass with my both hands through her shiny red satin pencil skirt. I stopped groping her ass when we got to the bar only to give her a playful swat on the rear and positioned myself behind her as she bent over a tad to order something from the bartender.

I stood behind her holding her around her waist. As we stood there like that i said to her .

" You are so fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy.".

She thanked me and said .

" I have a more stylish sense of fashion. I never wear anything trashy, I keep myself well covered and strive for professionalism and class. I always like to dress on my best, because I also feel great when I’m dressed pretty. Once, i’d been to the hairdressers and was off to do a little shopping afterwards and the girl at the salon asked where i was going looking so glamorous – i said i was going shopping and she was like “really? You look so glammed up to be going shopping!” I don’t mind though, i’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time. I like dressing well, and looking presentable.
Most of my outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses.I am always on high heels and full make up on.Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I'm often thought of as stuck up because I don't usually talk unless I have to. I get nervous just walking into a room and saying hello to everyone. I think that maybe I have a certain look on my face when people see me; I mean, to me it's my "I'm seriously nervous and uncomfortable" face, but to others I think it makes them feel like I think that I'm better than everyone. So everyone just thinks I'm stand-offish and an overall rude person who thinks way too highly of themselves."

As i was holding her around her waist from behind i subtly cupped her massive soft breasts with my both hands and started to caress them. She said to me.

"Please , everyone can see you rubbing my breasts. You are embarrassing me. Also i am straight and i never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female and just thinking about eating out a vagina makes me gag."

I then gave her massive soft boobs one last rub and slowly removed my hands and placed them on her waist. Other women wine club members were weirded out but they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening.I think that the women were in shock themselves,maybe they thought we knew each other? Some people don’t like to get involved if they feel uncomfortable or not sure what is going on. Also this woman is physically stronger than me . She is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.I am masculine but i am 5ft3 tall and skinny.She was on 5inch high heels i was in sneakers.Standing next to me she looks like a giant.I am tiny short skinny 53year old masculine woman.I am not tough and strong. I am not intimidating. I am physically completely harmless.

Then we walked over to a series of chairs near a dark corner. She sat down first and then i sat on the chair beside her. As i was sitting beside her i placed my left hand on her back and started rubbing in circular motions. I kept rubbing her back with my left hand for like 5 minutes. Then i started rubbing her left shoulder with my right hand.

She squirmed slightly, but it had the unfortunate effect for her of shifting my hand slightly onto her chest. I was now rubbing in slightly larger circles, moving further onto her right chest near her collar bone - well above her massive breasts with my right hand while rubbing her back with my left hand. I lowered my right hand on her massive soft breasts rubbing in circular motions and she did nothing; she sat there and allowed me to. I said to her .

"Wow. Your breasts are sooo large and soft. You are sooo tall, big and soft." .

She replied .

"OMG I have such big boobs! I can't believe my boobs are sooo big and I hate it big boobs are horrible there are always guys flirting or asking for my number. When i go out in public guys start talking to me and subtly try to ask me out. I mention that i am married but some of them wont go away. I have an overwhelming amount of attention from men., which makes women around me jealous for some reason. ".

The whole time while she was talking I was feeling up, jiggling and squeezing her massive soft squishy boobs with my right hand while i was rubbing her back with my left hand for like 10 minutes. Then she just got up and walked straight to the restroom. I followed her in. I walked in to the restroom,she was standing on front of mirror. Then she walked into a stall and i followed her in. I closed the door and i started rubbing her ass with my left hand and with my right hand rubbing her whole front side concentrating on her massive soft breasts while she was standing stiff as a board not saying a word. Than i hugged her around her waist from the front and then proceed to hump her while i was pressing my face on her massive soft breasts and rubbing her big butt with my both hands. Her back banged into bathroom stall wall. Than i placed my hands on her tits.

I had to
unbutton her black satin blouse.
I stuck my right hand inside her blouse, and into the bra cup
holding her left tit. I struggled to pull her tits out
into the open. I was fascinated
with her massive soft tits. I started licking her hard right nipple while i was pinching her left nipple. She moaned loudly. I continued pinching and sucking her hard nipples. I pressed her nipples together and sucked them hard and ran my tongue over the buds. She moaned and moaned. I sucked on her massive tits hard . I pressed my face into her massive soft boobs and started biting her nipples. She screamed , so i stopped. Then suddenly she pushed me. My back banged into bathroom stall wall. Than while she was adjusting her boobs into her bra and buttoning up her black satin blouse she yelled at me. .

"You ugly, creepy, short, skinny monster. What are you doing to me? I am not a lesbian. You hideous midget. You are ugly and repulsive to me! I have never felt such shame or degradation like this in my life. I certainly do not want to have sex with you . You are a short skinny hideous pervert old woman. I am a 42year old 100% straight woman. I’ve never found a woman attractive the same way I have found a guy; I’ve never fancied a woman, only guys. What is wrong with me? ".

I said to her .

"Nothing's wrong with you. You are a normal woman struggling with the realization that you are really turned on by being felt up by me, because.... as a "proper" married woman.... you are "not supposed" to feel that way about another woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. You are physically stronger than me. But for some reason you cannot, do not, fight me off as you would some male who groped you. That is where you are now. It is nothing to be ashamed of. The lesbian issue is almost irrelevant. You need to accept your passive reaction, embrace it, stop fighting it, indeed even enjoy it. To enjoy it sexually does not make you a lesbian.".

"Oh my God, are they...?"
We heard voices from outside the stall. She pushed me and opened the stall door. We walked from the stall, past the staring eyes of two other women in the restroom. I walked beside her with my right hand resting on her ass. I said to her jokingly "You're going home with me." She pushed me and ran for the restroom door and out into the wine bar. She left the wine bar.
0 likes
Gretchen, welcome to Lush. Your best plan for editing your story--if it's the piece already posted in this thread--is to submit it to the site, so that a story moderator/verifier can review the piece. It will likely be rejected if submitted as-is, but our moderator/verifier team will include a note with regards to what needs to be cleaned up (spacing, grammar, spelling, etc.).

You might also want to be reading other authors, to get a sense of pacing and what not to do, as well as what to do. One glaringly obvious thing is the listing of "stats"--your first line, describing your protagonist in numbers, instead of words. Allow the reader to develop a sense of the characters' appearances using words, not numbers. The Old Man and The Sea did not begin with an exacting detailing of the height of the protagonist, or the fathom depth of the sea. Nor did Hemingway ever give those numbers--they were not necessary to the story itself.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Hi Gretchen,

We don't have stories posted in the forums on Lush, so I just removed that for you as a help.

I'm sure you will greatly benefit from a volunteer editor and that is so good you have such positive feedback so far.

Please feel free to PM me for any further advice. smile