favorite exercise

last reply
29 replies
2.6k views
1 watcher
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
YOGA and Cardio exercise are on top of my list.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Well for cardio I have to go with gang bangs. I think 20 men and 10 orgasms per man (I am expecting each man to repeat at least 2 x and well many with me come back for thirds and fourths.) 200 of those really is far nicer than doing crunches.

For making me better at everything else I use MyBodyzBetter.com

That is a pair of programs that clear out the root causes of poor posture and uncoordinated movement.

You end up standing straighter automatically and movements are much more fluid and natural. One component deals with past emotional incidents and completely changes how you see yourself andyour relationships to the world.

It literally blew my mind.

and of course you should always

Obey
Germanika
remember to always
Surrender, Submit & Obey
Your Goddess Germanika
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bicycling, weights for tone and abs. I keep thinking about yoga but I think it will start in the winter.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My Max Trainer....almost the best way to burn 280 calories in 14 minutes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My regular daily exercise is on my bicycle, but my favorite has to be aerobics in bed with a great partner
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Running. 8 miles daily at lunch (takes me about 50-55 mins). Try to walk my dog 2 miles daily in the morning before going to work and another two miles in the afternoon when I get home.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is triceps pressdown.

I like it as a warm up and I use it as a finisher for my triceps. I prefer a neutral grip though, since it gives the triceps the most advantageous position.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Of all the gym exercises, l really enjoy the military press. For aerobics, running has always been my favorite, even interval sprint and runs.
**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes
Running!!

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yoga has been best for me lately but running or at least walking are excellent.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Of all the gym exercises, l really enjoy the military press. For aerobics, running has always been my favorite, even interval sprint and runs.

Military press is my go to for primary shoulders. I use the Smith machine because I work out alone.

Mana wahine
0 likes
I play tennis once a week; usually on a Sunday afternoon/evening. It is so much fun. I have a great group of friends I play with. Usually, we go to someone's house afterward, have nibbles and drinks.

I've also started walking/light jogging in the mornings. It's a nice way to start the day, get energised for the day.

And of course, sex is a good workout.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yoga, running, swimming, the gym...I don't do just one more than the other...I just pull all the levers a little bit.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Running. Try to run 8 miles daily at lunch. 50-55 minute normal pace. Walking my dog. Take him for a 2 mile walk in the AM and another 2 mile walk in the PM. Not much time for other exercise unless sex counts then I get a tremendous work-out. LoL
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fighting my wife for blankets. Builds upper body
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Cycling first thing in the morning...

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy walking, running, cycling, and stretching for sure because I'm so tall I have to stretch my legs & back. I'm thinking on starting meditation though?
Love and accept yourself 1st?
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
I've been dancing the Tai Chi for a few years.
It's very relaxing for your peace of mind und stress, but I haven't ever really pursued an exercise regiment.
I'm getting plenty of exercise always working chores around our farm, riding, swimming, snow ski, hiking,
working a dig site every Spring/Summer,...

I'm quite sure the workout my muscles get everyday und running/walking about always,
that I'm exercising equivalent to most any professional athlete...smiles
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ivanka
I've been dancing the Tai Chi for a few years.
It's very relaxing for your peace of mind und stress, but I haven't ever really pursued an exercise regiment.
I'm getting plenty of exercise always working chores around our farm, riding, swimming, snow ski, hiking,
working a dig site every Spring/Summer,...

I'm quite sure the workout my muscles get everyday und running/walking about always,
that I'm exercising equivalent to most any professional athlete...smiles

I've been thinking about digging into Tai Chi a bit because we're stuck inside and there must be good videos somewhere.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

colin123
0 likes
Sex sex and more sex.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Swimming & sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I run or ride my bike, every morning.
Lurker
0 likes
Every morning.

I start off with my (whoa)

9 deep knee bends
I then swivel my hips around in a full whoa 9 to the right, full extension, then I reverse it and 9 to the left, reverse it one last time and 9 full revolutions to the right again.
11 deep knee bends to end the (whoa)

It loosens me up.

Then I walk and jog 2 miles.
0 likes
Cycling or walking (not winter), stationary bike or treadmill (winter).