Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I love the old post about husband wants multiple wives. What about a wife with multiple husbands???

last reply
19 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the old post about husband wants multiple wives.

ESPECIALLY when a reader posts - what about a wife with multiple husbands!

Holy Smokes. Now we are talking!

What is everyone's thoughts on that?

Of course logistically it's be a nightmare. But all those c**ks and all that cum. Oh WOW oh WOW OH WOW!

Having several naked men wrestle over my body parts, hmmmmmm what a visual. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is a great idea. I am married to a woman who lives to do it all as often as possible. I cannot keep up with her. I think she needs another husband and we could share the great opportunities and still stay well rested for our work. I can also be bisexual and play different roles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by arkie123
I think it is a great idea. I am married to a woman who lives to do it all as often as possible. I cannot keep up with her. I think she needs another husband and we could share the great opportunities and still stay well rested for our work. I can also be bisexual and play different roles.

Yes I assume the husbands would all have to be good with male / male contact or more... mmmmmmm, very interesting smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a few poly quasi relationships. Generally a FWB had several other FWB, and we met. Some cases the several men were close, others we seldom saw each other. In most but not all the men were bi. & In every case the lady was bi & had a GF or two as well.

There a lot of discussion around the web on Polyamory. fmm & mff or mmff. Most of it revolves around the pros and cons of inequality among the partners. For some being a tertiary partner is just fine. Others want closer more involved relationships. Bisexuality in the relationship is a significant factor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to meet some people in this lifestyle, it sounds very interesting
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, I’m the other man to a married couple. She often refers to me as No 2 husband! And I think she likes that idea... Both her husband and I are straight. She comes to see me alone, with hubby’s full knowledge and encouragement, and sometimes he joins us, mainly to watch or interact with her at the same time. It works well and has done for some time.
She gets more sex – she has a far stronger sex drive than he has – and she gets the variety she needs within a safe environment, and that is very important to them both. He has a strong voyeuristic streak and gets off knowing his wife is fucking another man. And I, well I’m not complaining. She is an incredibly inventive sexual partner! They have a strong, loving relationship, she and I lust after each other and we all understand that’s the way it is. So, no jealousy, no humiliation, no cheating, just fun. Guess we’re lucky folks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can barely support the one I have now! Boyfriend's are a better investment in my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I can barely support the one I have now! Boyfriend's are a better investment in my opinion.

lol

so true.

BTW you have gorgeous breasts. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sherah

lol

so true.

BTW you have gorgeous breasts. ;)

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I suspect that some women out there would love having multiple men pawing over their naked body. Not sure how many would want multiple men pawing their body at the same time. I would suspect that for a majority of women, even if they had multiple husbands, they'd only want husband at a time with them. Variety might be the spice of life, but most people only want one spice at a time otherwise it becomes too hard to taste of them.
Meagan
Space Force Deserter
0 likes
I would love to be in a relationship with two bisexual men. I think if done right (rules/boundaries up front that everyone follows), it could balance out nicely. All three together, or two at a time alone without the 3rd or with the 3rd watching - so many options! And damn, I love seeing two men together!

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan
Cat lover =^..^=
0 likes
Only one for me. To give one another our full attention.
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Interesting thought.
I have never minded falling asleep between 2 guys before,
or awakening them the next morning either, but ya don't have to marry them to get that.

Having 2 guys spending money on you couldn't be a bad thing I suppose,
maybe take nicer vacations, restaurants und theatre more often,
nicer autos, clothes?
Sharing expense with a 3rd could have much benefit, even above sex.

I'm getting wed to Siri in 18 days though,...YAY!!!
Neither of us ist a husband or wife in such terms, we're partners,
und I'm fine sharing my life with only her in that way.
Especially since we've known each other so many years
und both of us have no issue with openly dating other people as well.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sherah
I love the old post about husband wants multiple wives.

ESPECIALLY when a reader posts - what about a wife with multiple husbands!

Holy Smokes. Now we are talking!

What is everyone's thoughts on that?

Of course logistically it's be a nightmare. But all those c**ks and all that cum. Oh WOW oh WOW OH WOW!

Having several naked men wrestle over my body parts, hmmmmmm what a visual. ;)

My husband started sharing me with other men four years ago. Since then I have had mfm, mmfm and one mmfmm.

It seems that deep down a lot of guys get very thrilled watching their wife fuck other men. My husband loves it. And yes, it is amazing for a woman to have multiple cocks.

I don't view what we do as me cheating on him. We both enjoy it and have mutually agreed to rules. I think that more couples will be exploring this but right now we feel a need to keep our sex life a secret from the community where we live. It is only social control and taboos about sex that block people from fully enjoying their sexual capacity. In the last four years I have fucked seven different men and I have fallen in love with one of them. If society allowed it I would love to have two husbands.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Eh... Men are territorial, wouldn't likely be successful and harmonious. Unless... the men each had their own place...hmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
I have suggested this to hubs before. He was not a fan of the idea. But to me it’s win win. Less responsibility for him and more love for me to share. Honestly aside from the sexual benefits, I’m picturing a honey do list that is shared with more people and therefore less nagging all around lol.
Lurker
0 likes
The concept of one man and multiple wives is common throughout history and in many cultures. There have been a few cultures that have embraced the concept of a woman with multiple men. But for the most part is a social and even a religious double standard.

In recent years the concept of a "shared wife" has been gaining popularity. Also, in the past FMF sex was probably more common than MFM sex. But from my vantagepoint it seems that MFM is becoming very popular. I can say with certainty that any sexually healthy woman that tries a MFM is going to embrace it as a much more rewarding sexual experience then just a one on one fuck.

From a sexual standpoint MFM is way more reasonable because most sexually healthy women can out-fuck most sexually healthy men. When my husband realized that my sexual enjoyment was limited to his sexual capacity he decided that sharing me was the best course of action. Putting this into focus consider the facts: Most guys can not fuck two women right in a row long enough to make them both cum. But most women can easily fuck many guys right in a row and make them all cum. The most I have done is 4 and they each had two turns. Even after that I could have done more if there had been more safe guys available.

It really is just male ego and jealousy that blocks men from wanting their wife to fuck other safe guys. After he started sharing me we ran into a problem with my feelings toward the guy with whom he was sharing me. I began to bound with him and I could see that I really was falling in love. At first my husband thought the solution would be for me to take on a few additional lovers so that I would not just be bonding with one other guy. That worked to a degree but it has now been 6 years that I have been having sex with the first guy that he shared me with and the truth is that I have fallen in love with him. My husband knows and understand and the other guy knows and understands. He is in love with me too. At first this seemed like a problem but we have discovered that a human can easily be deeply in love with more than one person.

I am only legally married to one of them but for all practical purposes I do have two husbands and for us it works great. In fact by this time next year we will all three probably be living together. The guys are good friends and both are straight. We would be living together now but we need to move to a different state to be able to live the life we choose without being social outcasts.

I am glad that this thread was posted. I wish that more people would think about this with an open mind.OR4jsWjqFXe0dbNq
Lurker
0 likes
In Hindu shasthras a woman is permitted to have 4 husbands
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two husbands.....no
One husband & 2 or more lovers that you have a connection with .... definitely