Who would you rather? Meghan or Kate?

last reply
106 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
These two have been having a bit of tiff as of late apparently.... Which would you prefer? Meghan or Kate?

And if anyone wants to photoshop Meghan's skin tone onto Kate's face... please let me know.

As a side poll... Who do you think looks less dumb wearing a stupid looking hat?
Lurker
0 likes
Kate without a shadow of a doubt.

Classy, lovely in person, just a sweet heart.

Side poll: Kate again as Meghan is a bit normal looking imo.
Lurker
0 likes
This question goes bout to both males and females....
0 likes
Kate.

Princess version of legendary Miss Britney.....

Lurker
0 likes
Kate. She's beautiful. its early days yet with Meghan.
0 likes
Neither is necessarily my type strictly speaking, but I find Kate more attractive out of the two. Meghan's nice but she hasn't quite clicked with me in the same way.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
gotta go with my home girl Meghan. as for the hat, NO one looks good in those! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Why choose one over the other...who wouldn't want a 3sum with the pair of them..... just sayin'

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Troublemaker
0 likes
Meghan but only with Sprite, browncoffee or apptobebad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is it always either, or.....Why not both?
There is no end to education.
It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education.
The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.

Jiddu Krishnamurti
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I'm a leg man. For me it is Kate all the way. She's on the right here.

Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
I'm go with Meghan . her & Harry's pics (wedding & engagement ) were less stiff they looked like they were having fun .
English Gentleman
0 likes
kate 100% always liked her and find megan a bit common.
Lurker
0 likes
Meghan. I think she could be very dirty.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AndyTaylor
Meghan. I think she could be very dirty.

Dream on!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by StephTaylor

Dream on!

*snorts* like you're not thinking the same thing.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I'd take 'em both at the same time. Make 'em compete nekkid! But with Meghan currently prego, I'll take Kate. Treat her to some Yankee Doodle Dandy!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I'd take 'em both at the same time. Make 'em compete nekkid! But with Meghan currently prego, I'll take Kate. Treat her to some Yankee Doodle Dandy!

you're not posh enough, Georgia.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
I think the 'tiff' (how British) was made up by the Daily Mail on a particularly slow news day, lol.

Definitely Meghan though, cos she obviously heard the rule about how royals are supposed to not be bare-legged and ignored it.

Royal Courtier: Ms Markle, the queen demands that your legs are suitably attired at all times, so as not to offend the great British public.

Meghan:

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by SeanR83
kate 100% always liked her and find megan a bit common.

i find Kate a bit posh. give me common any day. Meghan would be way more fun to hang with.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you're not posh enough, Georgia.

Oh, in fact, I think posh in public, total unadulterated screaming sex fiend in bed. All posh ladies want to get some satisfying Dixie Dick! Pull their hair and yell 'yehaa' while slapping their ass like it ain't been slapped before. And they British ladies sing, "More! More! More!"

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jen
I think the 'tiff' (how British) was made up by the Daily Mail on a particularly slow news day, lol.

Definitely Meghan though, cos she obviously heard the rule about how royals are supposed to not be bare-legged and ignored it.

Royal Courtier: Ms Markle, the queen demands that your legs are suitably attired at all times, so as not to offend the great British public.

Meghan:

I agree. If they didn't make it up they wouldn't sell bullshit papers.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Meghan everyday of the week and twice on a Tuesday! Plus... I really really really hope she's doing to ginger what i'd do to ginger!!! ? ? ?
Try before you buy x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Meghan, but only by a little.
Kate is far superior when it comes to pulling off the look with a stylish hat. She’s had more experience though so it makes sense.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Meghan.
Lurker
0 likes
Can I have Kate with Meghan's skin tone?

Princess on a leash anyone?