Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New E-Book – and it’s Free (if you’re quick!)

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Keen visitors to my profile page may have spotted that I’ve got a new e-book out on Amazon Kindle. Called “African Erotic Adventures”, it’s six linked short stories inspired by my trip just over a year ago.

Four of the stories have already been published on Lush, but there are also two brand new ones that have never been seen before. One is a delicate tale of lesbian lust called “Grace And Flavour”, and the other is a sequel to the first story (“Premier Classe – Premiere Fuck”): a final encounter with Maria and her step-son Hansie.

While the book is cheap as chips anyway (only £1.99 in the UK: similarly priced in other countries), I wanted to give my Lush followers – especially those who’ve read the first four stories and want to know what happens next - the chance to read it for nothing. So, for just THREE DAYS – Thursday January 17th to Saturday January 19th – the book is FREE to download. Just follow the link below to Amazon.co.uk (or search on your own national Amazon website) and click to buy.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07MG5C6NL

What have you got to lose?

And if you do feel minded to leave a nice review, that would be even better. Reviews matter a lot for e-books. ?

Thanks!

Annie xxx

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Congratulations on the new book. I picked this up and look forward to reading it.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap.