Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many guys here would be ready to try Strapon Pegging?

last reply
125 replies
17.4k views
4 watchers
21 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My G/F and I do it often. I just love it when she uses her 12" strap on in my sissy hole. And I'm always caged when she does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes i do it i want my wife to do it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My wife has pegged me before. I wish she would do it more often.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
My wife pegs me a couple of times a week. She keeps my cock locked and dressed like her girlfriend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not been pegged, yet. My gf, has been playing with my ass few times, both sucking me and masturbating. I do enjoy it and we talk about it. I can say that if she wanted to try pegging, I would be willing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me, pick me, I do...
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If my gf was interested in it, I'd be keen (but she isn't).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes this is very high on my list of things I want to try. I really like the idea of being bound first and be totally without control
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I have in the past exciting feeling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anytime, anyplace
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would but wife doesn't so I went to a ts mistress last week not really into the pain but love being controlled she did me with several dildos in a sex swing wow what a blast did poppers also but im wondering I only took 1/2 of the 12x 6 just wondering how u take that thing without being high or just totally relaxed ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EllaStraponella
Only honest answers, please....

Oh I'd love to try and I'd say yes
I'm sure it'll feel good from an 8 inch black rubber strap on , nice and rough and hard. May the harness be made of leather and she has a riding crop.
I love admitting it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have done it and enjoyed. Briefly had a gf who could rogasm pegging men. We'd take turns fucking each other. Other women have Used toys on me anally. One of the thrills of anal penetration of myself is the understanding of how it feels when I penetrate another man or woman ass. Its the same as getting a BJ, giving them makes for greater appreciation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am ready
Lurker
0 likes
I'm very curious and would like to try
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have had hand-held dildos used on me before and I REALLY want a Domme to peg me to her (and her girlfriends', if I could be lucky!) Heart's content!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done it and enjoyed it.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm very curious would like to try sounds very erotic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been pegged but not lately. I miss it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have only been actually pegged once, but have had a hand-held dildo used on me several times. I loved each and every one of my experiences, but really loved the pegging, and would LOVE to have it done again, and again, and again!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done it, enjoy it, would happily engage in it again.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a chance. My anus is very important to me and I don't want anyone going near it thank you very much.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I dunno. I love fingers and tongues and lips on my ass. Don't know if I could work up enthusiasm for a strap-on. Never say never. But I will say unlikely.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeeeessss!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Done it and would do it again in a heartbeat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That all depends on who is doing it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anytime and anywhere