Looking For Resources For BDSM Stories

last reply
3 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A lot of the ideas that come into my mind center around scenes in which BDSM is used. But my problem is that I know very little to nothing about names of devices and how their used and other stuff. Can anyone help me?
Primus Omnium
0 likes
From what I have seen on your profile and in your posts in the forum I would really like to caution you about the content of the stories you may want to post here. Some things are entirely unacceptable. I've seen others give you advice about that. I will repeat it. Make sure you, at least, read what is acceptable submission material for Lush.

https://www.lushstories.com/disclaimer.aspx#submissions

Look at the things that will not be accepted and will get you banned if you are not careful.

As for what devices are used in BDSM and how they are enjoyed in the erotic world your best bet is to simply read stories here that are in the categories you wish to use.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Here is a thought. Once you read and develope an idea as to where you are going to take your characters, start them off by using household items. Vacuum cleaner to suck on various body parts. Hangers for whips. Tying someone down onto various furniture. What is in your bathroom, kitchen, car, office supply store, hardware store and then what you can find in the grocery store that could be used. Depending on what time of year you may employ poison ivy or stinging nettles. Outside and isolated **redacted by moderator--please see TOS with regards to nonconsensual references**
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You will find many bondage situations employed in many of my stories, all of which are acceptable content by Lush Stories. However, I really would like to echo the advice already given.
Go to the FAQ page, follow the links to stories, acceptable contents, and even the writing guidelines. Also, look at the list of topics which are not permitted anywhere on Lush Stories, those rules apply to stories as well as real life posts.

My early stories were returned many times due to bad punctuation, or phrasing. After spending quite some time reading the advice given in the Writing Resources pages, I now get most stories accepted with no or almost no, corrections required. It saves your time and saves our hard-working moderators much work.

By the way, anything not consensual is strictly off limits, so and violence are most certainly out. You will see in all my stories, the participants, or even victim, do agree, even if reluctantly or under duress.