Ankle chains

last reply
13 replies
2.1k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Lurker
1 like
Does wearing an ankle chain make me more of a slut?
1 like
Quote by jennifereff
Does wearing an ankle chain make me more of a slut?

If you want it to, I think they are sexy as f**k.

They do kind of scream 'Come and get me'
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
1 like
I think they are very hot.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I never understood why an ankle bracelet signifies "easy." They just look hot to me, and I love wearing one...
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I'm getting two right away, because it's really cold here. A friend told me that crotchless panties were hot but I must be wearing them wrong, cause I've got frozen lips.
Lurker
0 likes
My lover gave me a beautiful ankle chain on Saturday and he put it on for me it makes me feel sexy and it is beautiful
Indefinable !
0 likes
I have a beautiful lady in my life and I gave her a dainty little anklet to signify the wonderful loving bond between us.

And as a bonus I also adore how sexy the anklet looks when worn with her high heel sandals !
There are no strangers here - just lots of sexy friendly folk to chat with ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by yurigagarin

I have a beautiful lady in my life and I gave her a dainty little anklet to signify the wonderful loving bond between us.

And as a bonus I also adore how sexy the anklet looks when worn with her high heel sandals !
It is so beautiful and I wear it all the time when I look at it I think of you x x x
The Linebacker
0 likes
A hot chick in a miniskirt wearing an ankle monitor from the sheriff's department is very hot.

0 likes
Did you mean ankle bracelet?
Personally, I've never worn one.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My wife gave me an anklet for Christmas this past year and it has only been taken off once for surgery since. I love looking down and seeing it, I love the constant feel of it. While she didn't intend it this way, I like to think of it as almost a collar...signifying both her ownership as well as the acknowledgement of my status as that of a slut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No it does not. Unless, of course, it has the word 'slut' on it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I Love to wear an ankle chain and I'm easy so go figure !!!