Error with Inbox Messages

last reply
3 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Normally, messages show about two lines of text to preview the content underneath the message subject line. The last few messages I’ve received show nearly the entire message on the inbox screen. I don’t know if some setting has changed or if I did this unintentionally somehow but my gut is telling me that it’s a glitch. In every instance, the 50-70 lines of message preview are cut off where “->” was typed so I don’t know if it is some sort of accidental SQL injection and the preview is extending all of the way to where this input is encountered.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by hopp3r
Normally, messages show about two lines of text to preview the content underneath the message subject line. The last few messages I’ve received show nearly the entire message on the inbox screen. I don’t know if some setting has changed or if I did this unintentionally somehow but my gut is telling me that it’s a glitch. In every instance, the 50-70 lines of message preview are cut off where “->” was typed so I don’t know if it is some sort of accidental SQL injection and the preview is extending all of the way to where this input is encountered.

Try not to drop the database please ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ahh, good ol' Bobby Tables haha.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by hopp3r
Ahh, good ol' Bobby Tables haha.

Yes, better not contact him before this is resolved.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===