Wife lost interest in intimacy and sex and confused as to how I should react

last reply
5 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It has been 3 years since my wife have had sex and even more since we've been truly intimate. We both live high stress lives between work and kids, but I continue to work out, stay in shape etc. whereas she has let herself go. By that I mean she has gained 100lbs and doesn't find herself attractive or sexy anymore. She won't let me touch her, swears there isn't an affair, and just has no desires. We've tried counseling but no luck. I need intimacy and sex, but I really just miss passionate kisses, touches, and moments. I've resorted to reading stories here and flirting with a few select women in RL...but, I don't want to act, however there is one married lady who really is amazing and shows some interest. My wife and I love each other but the chasm between us on the physical side is making the emotional bridge that ties us together even longer and less stable.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
0 likes
Time for a divorce.

Plus, this isn't the first thread about men calling their wives unattractive and fat.

You all should go glamping and gossip.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Send dick pics out to all available women in your area stat. Women love unsolicited dick pics.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You could try and get out on date nights. Try and visit places that you went to in your early dating dates. It may just rekindle some memories and interest .A no no is to make any reference to your OHs weight . It worked in my relationship when we went through a sticky patch some 4 years ago. We found ways of taking an interest in each other ie falling in love again. I don't think you have anything to loose in trying it.
Good Luck
Lurker
0 likes
There are often these type of 'wife lost interest in sex' threads/posts. Rarely does one see a woman posting that 'husband lost interest in sex'. Maybe that is because there are so few women on this site? And the ones who do post are (logically) ones who are still interested. Just an observation....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That's definitely a tough situation....You don't deserve to have the fountain shut off before it's time.
I won't be so crass as to decide what is best for you....and I'm assuming she knows exactly how
you feel. Looks like some rough years ahead. PM me if you want to discuss further. I'm a widower
and completely understand a sexual drought.
Bill