Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Announcing our "Winter Adventure" Competition, with a whopping $500 1st Place Prize!

last reply
34 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Winter Adventure Competition

We've decided to finish the year on a high note, with our "Winter Adventure" competition offering a 1st Place prize of $500.

Competition Theme

We want authors to use the competition image for inspiration.

Who is she? Where is she? Is she lost? On her way to meeting someone new? Is she about to embark on a journey of discovery? Is her innocence about to be lost forever as she explores her darkest innermost desires in a foreign city, far away from home?

Stories must be related to the model in some way, and we'd like to see elements of adventure, intrigue or discovery.

We are deliberately keeping this competition as open as possible, with limited guidance.

Stories may be as short or long as you see fit, as long as they are under our usual story word count limit (10,000 words).

Full details and dates here >>

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
so sad you didn't go with the "Ta-Tas and Tentacles" theme. oh, well. There's always next year.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
This is going to be a tough one to judge. Those volunteer judges selected will need some loving TLC. If Sprite judges, that could also be THC.

Love, love, LOVE this challenge!

Two months to the deadline. Time to put on our thinking caps. 10,000 words aren’t going to write themselves.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
We can have fun with this one. "Hic Sunt Dracones" or Here Are Dragons. All geographers have heard the phrase as we studied esoteric maps from days long ago.

Exploration is part of the being of a Geographer.

I'm going to enjoy this.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
so sad you didn't go with the "Ta-Tas and Tentacles" theme. oh, well. There's always next year.

I'll enter that one!

I actually have another tentacle-ish story in the recesses of my rapidly fading mind.

Cool theme, great prize!
Matriarch
0 likes
Apologies for a minor title change. We decided to go with "Winter Adventure" as it more accurately reflects the image and time of year.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Really looking forward to the entries for this one!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Hmmm, wonder if there's time to book a short break in Prague, to get some real-life inspiration?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by sprite
"so sad you didn't go with the "Ta-Tas and Tentacles" theme. oh, well. There's always next year."

I can only imagine what the collective minds of Lush do with that one... I bet it would be fantastically deranged.

An adventure theme should be almost as good, though. I'm looking forward to reading what everyone comes up with.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Matriarch
0 likes
Comp URL updated.
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Hmmm, wonder if there's time to book a short break in Prague, to get some real-life inspiration?

A company I deal with just held its EU annual event in Prague (they are based in Bratislava so it's close by for them). Alas, convincing my boss that I need to go to a conference in Europe when there's a North American equivalent ain't happenin'.

I am toying with ideas but it means putting aside a couple other writing projects (non-erotic ones so not for here) so I have to have a good concept that actually has a chance or I'm not making the time.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola

what happened to the goldfish bump?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

what happened to the goldfish bump?

Cat ate it.BQdIfvSwtUeeESRj
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Just want to be clear, the actual city in the photo doesn't matter. It could be Narnia as far anyone knows
Matriarch
0 likes
Precisely Jen.

The image should be used for inspiration only. The city doesn't matter, The situation / inferences in the image, do.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I'm really looking forward to reading the entries.

Hi Nicola

Hola!

I look forward to reading your entry too
0 likes
Quote by Jen
Just want to be clear, the actual city in the photo doesn't matter. It could be Narnia as far anyone knows

The actual city in the picture works for me and I've already written my opening line, woo-hoo
Only another 8/9k words to go... might be finished by Xmas 2020
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Saucymh

The actual city in the picture works for me and I've already written my opening line, woo-hoo
Only another 8/9k words to go... might be finished by Xmas 2020

Yah! Mags is back!!! Excellent. Another Team Prague. See Rump's for that reference.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i've been told i have to enter. nothing like pressure. so far i got nothing but an opening line: i'm a little teapot short and stout. screams first place, doesn't it?

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Sprite, she wrote:
i've been told i have to enter. nothing like pressure. so far i got nothing but an opening line: i'm a little teapot short and stout. screams first place, doesn't it? Regaeman Man

Me, I wrote: Well, this is just mho you understand, but I'd say you got a leg up on, "It was a dark and stormy night," probably. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i've been told i have to enter. nothing like pressure. so far i got nothing but an opening line: i'm a little teapot short and stout. screams first place, doesn't it?

Are you thinking of incorporating love "handles" and a guy's "spout" into the plot? Maybe leave that thought brewing for a while.
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Are you thinking of incorporating love "handles" and a guy's "spout" into the plot? Maybe leave that thought brewing for a while.

her story is FULL of teabagging
Matriarch
0 likes

(I bet a few here have to look that term up. It's not the most enticing sexual act I have to say.)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
(I bet a few here have to look that term up. It's not the most enticing sexual act I have to say.)

But that puppy is so darn happy. And it makes you go, "Ah, isn't that cute. They're playing."

Matriarch
0 likes
Ping, you're a disgrace!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Ping

But that puppy is so darn happy. And it makes you go, "Ah, isn't that cute. They're playing."

Ae you now just going to random threads to find an excuse to post this disgusting picture?

I think the non-consentual tea-bagging, as well as beastiality implications, and the interspecies sexual situations, should get you baanned from the site until you've learned your lesson (not sure what that lesson is, but I am sure you need to learn it).