Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever crave the need to taste cum?

last reply
40 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
9 likes
Story Verifier
0 likes
Had to reread that for a minute... I thought it said clum

I can't say I've ever craved the taste of cum. No.
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
I thought it said clum

I’ve done that before reading stories thinking they said Clum instead of Cum ??
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
Had to reread that for a minute... I thought it said clum

So, when you misread it, was it a yes or a no?
Sergeant Turnip
1 like
Quote by clum

So, when you misread it, was it a yes or a no?

Absolutely yes!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I can not imagine a girl not enjoying cum, unless he has a strange diet.
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
Clum tastes great, fyi. also, good for you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Many times, right now as we speak I would not mind a taste.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not cum itself. I often crave a cock in my mouth. I doubt I'd enjoy a glass of cum without it coming straight from the source! :-)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Not cum itself. I often crave a cock in my mouth. I doubt I'd enjoy a glass of cum without it coming straight from the source! :-)

what if you mixed it with cocoa, tho? mmmm. tasty. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Well the taste of cum is the reward for a good job yes? I’ve gotten it by sucking, stroking and being cummed on .., to me it’s like mmm an elixir ?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I'm craving it right now.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
everyday all day and night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate to be picky, but can you crave the need? You can crave the taste of cum or maybe need the taste but I thinking craving the need is going too far. I know this was directed to the gals, but I'm going to step in here anyway. I love a guy coming in my mouth, and I've licked his cum off his stomach, but I never detected much flavor to it. However, when I write I very often have a character think about how good it tastes. Also, I don't think precum has any flavor. Are my tastebuds out of whack? Oh, what is clum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I agree with Beffer.

It is not so much the Cum but the source and I love to test the source down my throat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by spinneroftales
I hate to be picky, but can you crave the need? You can crave the taste of cum or maybe need the taste but I thinking craving the need is going too far. I know this was directed to the gals, but I'm going to step in here anyway. I love a guy coming in my mouth, and I've licked his cum off his stomach, but I never detected much flavor to it. However, when I write I very often have a character think about how good it tastes. Also, I don't think precum has any flavor. Are my tastebuds out of whack? Oh, what is clum?

Not what clum is, but who
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
I can not imagine a girl not enjoying cum, unless he has a strange diet.

The Avoiding Swamps Diet
Ever feel heavier near a swamp? It's not in your head. In 1727, Thomas Short observed that fat people live near swamps. His treatise titled The Causes and Effects of Corpulence introduced the only logical weight loss tip he could deduce: Move away from the swap.

The Graham Diet
In 1830, Sylvester Graham was a Presbyterian minister and early vegetarian who believed people were fat because they had too much sex. Although his diet of abstinence and veggies didn't last long, he's known today as the father of graham crackers.

I don't like the sound of that one.

These and other weird diets...
Lurker
0 likes
Wife considers herself a cum slut, so I would imagine she craves it. She used to suck me off almost every morning because she liked the taste before breakfast.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
no. doesn't even crack the top ten of my favorite flavors.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone a fan of the male tanking up on pineapple juice a half day ahead of the cumming? Does anyone think they can taste cigarette in the seaman? & what about the infamous asparagus flavor?

& if its mostly glucose, why does it taste so salty?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, sometimes it just gets onto my head to the point of making me beg for it.
Lurker
0 likes
yes but only from the same person.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Maybe not a craving for the taste as much as a craving for the act that results in it.

Plus, the thought of swallowing a load from a meat and dairy consumer just grosses me out these days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’m probably addicted. I crave the taste. I crave the act that gets it. If I go too long, I get a little crazy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I don't crave the taste of cum but I can't resist the urge to put it in my mouth or having the guy make me do it. The mouthful of cum is recognition for a job well done
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I have ever craved for it but I do enjoy it and will never refuse one of my guys the pleasure of giving him a good head job in return for a mouthful of his delightful semen. I really enjoy the taste and the swallow.
Ir is part and parcel of our times together and a regular pleasure. The beauty about it is it he usually returns the favour.