Thoughts on MeWe?

last reply
15 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hadn't heard anything about it until today, when I saw a post on Facebook that a G+ group was migrating to MeWe. Anyone have any experience with it. I signed up out of curiosity. Has anyone used it for Lush-type chatting? Pros? Cons?
0 likes
It's been discussed a lot as a G+ alternative in a couple threads on another site I'm on but there's also some concern about the owner being an alt-right supporter and bringing some of that crowd in. Not everyone is impressed with the feature set, either, so far. I can PM you a link to the thread if you want to read more for yourself. Personally, I've had very little to do with G+ over the years so its demise is really no skin off my teeth. I don't do Facebook anymore either.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, but I would be against anything Google, if that the G+ about this thread?
Google ist about too much your personal things.

I not even have anything Goggle on my laptop, und especially not my Android phone.
I deleted all Google apps on my phone und replaced them with alternative things that work as good, or better, with no ads, und no snooping into my personal life.
I not use any Google apps, not view films on YouTube without TOR Proxy, und never even use Google Search.
Just as good other search engines/game apps ya can use, und mostly not always have to special search queue to not have all the crap ya not looking for too, or have all the ads popping up so much.

Google can silently go away. Many finally see their true deception I think.
I not MeWe or anything knowing they involved.

I not Facebook, or Twitter any more for some of the same reasons.

I would rather dark web the many sites that have just as good videos as Youtube on Onion, und much better search engines
that ya can find more truth und factual data than Google not even aware exist.
0 likes
Quote by ivanka_simkiewisz
Sorry, but I would be against anything Google, if that the G+ about this thread?
Google ist about too much your personal things.

Actually, it's about the fact that Google+ is being shut down and whether MeWe is a good alternative for those who have been using Google+.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Actually, it's about the fact that Google+ is being shut down and whether MeWe is a good alternative for those who have been using Google+.

Oh ok...smiles...I not know what Mewe ist.
Well good then. I could see it happening though, so many not like them now.

I not know MeWe, ist it safe alternative ya think?
I not ever use the G+ anyway, but maybe use MeWe if I like it.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ist mucho deragonimous und wallopistimo.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Das war nicht das, was ich dachte

but looks interesting anyway. I never used G+ either.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
I could never be bothered with Google+ and I don't see myself bothering with this. Just another social media network. I do fine with FB and Lush.
Unfuckwithable
1 like
Quote by amy1967
... I do fine with FB and Lush.

Just dont get the two mixed up
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Troublemaker
0 likes
Mewe? Is that like facebook for cats?
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I not even have anything Goggle on my laptop, und especially not my Android phone.

Nothing Google on your Android phone?

Quote by Wikipedia article on Android (operating system)
Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, …

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I would rather dark web the many sites that have just as good videos as Youtube on Onion, und much better search engines that ya can find more truth und factual data than Google not even aware exist.

Such as? Can you provide us some onion links to check out?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Such as? Can you provide us some onion links to check out?

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by clum

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Wow. That dark web sure has some spicy content. smile

I thought Google did the right thing by shutting G + down after it got hacked. Though I don't think anyone was using it, so not much of a loss for Google.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

@Liz: Laughed 'til I cried!

Love the banner, BTW!