Login

Bisexuality

last reply
16 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
How many of you monogamous guys get secretly hard looking at just the right guy? Is it a problem in your life?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a hard core Bi guy since high school, not a problem any all.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has happened a lot over the years until I decided to give it a try. Voila, problem solved. It is ok to like both.
0 likes
The only time it was problematic for me was when I got the hots for my wife's younger brother. At the age of 16 he had a perfect body. I would pop an erection when he walked into the room. Watching him at the beach, I would be dripping.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jon39
The only time it was problematic for me was when I got the hots for my wife's younger brother. At the age of 16 he had a perfect body. I would pop an erection when he walked into the room. Watching him at the beach, I would be dripping.

Oh dear.
Lurker
0 likes
Genuinely not for me. I seem to be 100% straight.
0 likes
Quote by LucyLou62

Oh dear.

Yes Lucy, you can see the problem there. But I survived.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just want the cock really
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I met the right guy, at the right time, I feel like I could be intimate with a guy. If it's just for casual sex, again, the right guy at the right time. I don't see anything wrong with homosexuality, or bisexuality, as long as there is respect for each others feelings, and that all involved make it known what they expect from the relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
I can be aroused by both male and female bodies alike. Obviously, the urges (and intentions) differ but the stimulation is genuine! And there are few things better than a hot MFM encounter!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a GREAT way to LIVE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seldom get aroused looking at men, unless Its in a overtly sexual setting. Sometimes I've been with a lady who perved and chatted about the hot men with me, but thats not been often.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
everytime, haven't had sex yet where it didn't cost me something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had my first experience with another guy when I was 55. I'm sorry I never tried it when I was younger and haven't looked back since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried it first time over 50 wondered why I did not start experimenting sooner.
My advice to youngsters is try it all do not desist. Experiment and enjoy make it fun.
Told my gf/partner and she accepted and enjoys watching now.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Sucked a guy once, LOVED it. The silky skin pushing past my lips, the musky scent, the soft mushroom head, the veins on the outside, the hard rock within, the tension as he reached orgasm, the taste and feel of cum filling my mouth, the slippery feel as I swallowed it. ALL OF IT! Almost 30 years later and I remember it vividly - and I'm still hard just thinking of the experience again.

I just wish I'd come of age in an era when AIDS wasn't a death sentence terrifying everyone. I don't think cock could ever have replaced pussy for me, but I wish I'd sucked a lot more cock, tried one in my ass a couple times, kissed a guy or ten, and even maybe even tried a relationship with a guy. I'm 80% sure I would still have ended up with a woman, but we bi guys had a very dark cloud hanging over us in the 80s and early 90s.

You young folks are lucky. 1. HIV/AIDS is less scary, 2. You mostly can't get it from blowjobs - we DID NOT KNOW THIS back then (notice the vintage vids of blowjobs with condoms - eeew!), and 3. you have the internet to meet like minded people. If I'd had all that when I was 20 I would have spent as much time pursuing men as women. Even if I still ended up with a woman (likely, if not certain) it would have been a lot of fun.

(thinking back to the distant past) mmmm .... cock ...

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Lurker
0 likes
My problem is that I am married but my wife won't want sex much anymore. I have tried sucking a dick years ago & really want to do it again ESPECIALLY if it is in the 69 position.