0 likes

Who was the best Joker?

27 votes remaining
Cesar Romero (3 votes) 11%
Jack Nicholson (12 votes) 44%
Keath Ledger (28 votes) 104%
Lurker
0 likes
Who was the best Joker fromt the Batman franchise. I recommend you have seen all the versions if you vote. I got the idea when I was watching a Batman movie marathon.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Just to let you know.....His name is Heath Ledger.....not Keath Ledger. And I chose him.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heath Ledger on this one for sure that was an outstanding performance. Such a shame he died over drugs.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with the ladies on this one. Heath was the best... very creepy aspect to his role whereas the others were more comicky (is that a word?)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As soon as I see Heath's version, I'll let you know. But I absolutely loved Jack's Joker.
Lurker
0 likes
Wonder if people would have thought Heath was so good if he hadn't have killed himself.
Lurker
0 likes
I liked Cesar as the Joker, but liked Frank Gorshin as Riddler more.

Oh, and the Penguin was fantastic in that TV show.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I liked Jack Nicholson. I like everything he does though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Wonder if people would have thought Heath was so good if he hadn't have killed himself.

His death didn't matter at all to me I liked him ever since I saw "A Knights Tale" - love that movie! Just thought his performance as the joker was the most creative and unique.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I think Jack was the better Joker. I enjoy the old batman series, and I think that Adam West was the best batman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Wasn't Burgess Meredith the penguin?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by roccotool

Wasn't Burgess Meredith the penguin?

Indeed he was.
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
I loved Cat Woman in the old series, too. Julie Newmar.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heath Ledger all the way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm just not a fan of the Joker at all. Everyone knows the best Batman villains are The Riddler then Penguin.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mark Hammill
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Lurker
0 likes
Heath took the darkness and made it his own for the new franchise! He was incredible, the best by far!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

He was one of my favourite actors - long before the Joker role.

I think one of his best films was his work in a dark indie film called 'Candy' ... now that's a movie that will haunt you. It really showed his depth and range.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

He was one of my favourite actors - long before the Joker role.

I think one of his best films was his work in a dark indie film called 'Candy' ... now that's a movie that will haunt you. It really showed his depth and range.

and don't forget Brokeback Mountain. oh, the roles he would have played... *sighs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Heath was the best movie joker but mark hamill is missing from the list.
He'll always be "the" joker
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heath Ledger from the films, but I think Mark Hamill done great voice acting for the joker in the batman Arkham games.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Cesar Romero. I caught this episode from the 1960s campy series the other day, where Joker was shown in a tight facial close up.

White faced makeup over his stubby salt & pepper mustache - fucking classic! He was perfect in this role.

Check out what the character says starting at the 3:45 mark to an older female character. It would never fly today, lol

Remember, this was the mid-late 60s Sexual Revolution period. I prefer my Batman campy and politically incorrect.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ankara1
Heath Ledger from the films, but I think Mark Hamill done great voice acting for the joker in the batman Arkham games.

he's also been the voice of jokers for nearly 19 years. That laugh defines joker silly
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Garza
Heath was the best movie joker but mark hamill is missing from the list.
He'll always be "the" joker

I totally agree. *high fives ya*
Lurker
0 likes
Hello to you all..
The Joker was a real cool dude for the t.v and so were Batman and Robin .All of the villans had the most amazing gadgets , Pluss they all looked very very sexy in tight leggings and multicoloured tops,..The programmes are still shown on sky/cable doing re-runs from the 1970s.....
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
This is easy... Heath, and not because of his death. For the fact he was an amazing actor and I love nearly all his films. :3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

I think many would. He was amazing as the Joker! I couldn't believe that was him acting as the joker. He was amazing! And plus I really love the reboot of the series. I thought those old batman movies were nice at the time when I was a kid but watching them now and then watching the last 3 batman movies...those old ones are looking pretty bad!

Now would he have won all those awards if he hadn't died...I suppose that's up for debate.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mr_canuck

I think many would. He was amazing as the Joker! I couldn't believe that was him acting as the joker. He was amazing! And plus I really love the reboot of the series. I thought those old batman movies were nice at the time when I was a kid but watching them now and then watching the last 3 batman movies...those old ones are looking pretty bad!

Now would he have won all those awards if he hadn't died...I suppose that's up for debate.

I do agree with you there.
Lurker
0 likes
Heath Ledger hands down..