You have a new man in your life who has a huge cock

last reply
24 replies
2.6k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you get excited to share him with your bf or keep that a secret nd keep him for yourself?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, tough call. Give me a week or two to figure it out.
0 likes
Laughs out loud.

What?

As in the chick is in a relationship and she randomly hooks up w/ some other guy w/ a massive dingaling and she should share this detail or specimen w/ her* current bf? Is that the question? Or was it meant to be that she shares info. w/ gf and they share him? Was it a typo? Is the bf bi/gay?

What?

Oohhh...bf as in best friend? Oohhh.
I don't have one of those as I don't do favorite humans.

I'll use him sexually then move on or keep in contact.

*Edit:Typo fixed.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Laughs out loud.

What?

As in the chick is in a relationship and she randomly hooks up w/ some other guy w/ a massive dingaling and she should share this detail or specimen w/ get current bf? Is that the question? Or was it meant to be that she shares info. w/ gf and they share him? Was it a typo? Is the bf bi/gay?

What?

Oohhh...bf as in best friend? Oohhh.
I don't have one of those as I don't do favorite humans.

I'll use him sexually then move on or keep in contact.

Glad you clarified that because I didn't have a clue either

And to answer the question... No.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The man in my life with a huge cock IS my best friend's boyfriend, but he was my FWB before he was her boyfriend. I have another guy with a huge cock, but he is my girlfriend's boyfriend's younger brother, and I'm not allowed to share him with her, though I would if his older brother let him screw his girlfriend. ...got all that? lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
The man in my life with a huge cock IS my best friend's boyfriend, but he was my FWB before he was her boyfriend. I have another guy with a huge cock, but he is my girlfriend's boyfriend's younger brother, and I'm not allowed to share him with her, though I would if his older brother let him screw his girlfriend. ...got all that? lol

Need a stiff drink after all that
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Hell no! I'd be keeping that big cock all to myself. I'm selfish like that; I'm a terrible friend.

Spoilsport

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd probably keep it to myself for a while, but eventually I'd tell her, probably partly to share the good news, and partly to make her jealous. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Depends what is meant by big cock. Does it mean big in length - in which case I'm not all that impressed. Or does it mean a fat cock which does turn me on. A man with a good girth is pretty much guaranteed to give me the orgasms I crave whilst a lengthy one probably isn't all that good and at worst could give me pain.

As for sharing him ... well I'm usually quite happy to share all my guys with people I know and perhaps watch them doing it to each other.
Lurker
0 likes
Question - if your guy had a small dick would you share that info with your friends?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Lilkilgore
Question - if your guy had a small dick would you share that info with your friends?

What happens in Beth's pussy STAYS in Beth's pussy! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

I was just curious. Nooo real reason
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
id keep that secret to myself, although id always be going around with a huge smile on my face
Lurker
0 likes
You kidding me? I found a man with a huge cock and I married his ass . . . yep. I love big cock that much.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would find a way to introduce him to my husband, and if they become friends first then we could see. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Been there....oops, sorry, that was vegas
Lurker
0 likes
I not ever been with Dutch or German boys that have small cocks...smiles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a need to know basis for me, would definitely tell hubby all the inch by inch details & then figure out a way for him to at least watch the reality smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other people in your life may be best friends. But everything need not be shared it seems to me.

At least until the newness wears off or until you figure out huge is not always best anyhow.
Lurker
0 likes
No but my ex was a huge cock!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband already has a huge cock. I didn't brag about it to my friend at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Huge in what way? Too long and it hurts me internally. He wouldn't be around for much longer.
The best ones for me are the thick ones that are tight and I can feel it all the way up.
As I have FWB he would be shared.